Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ins & outs

Really disappointed to hear that Fergey is off, I think we'll miss him more than we currently realise.

As for Hodges - woo hoo! Great work getting him on board, a fantastic role model too. If I could add to the list of what we need him to do my one addition would be; instill a positive attitude, in players and supporters. There's been too much whinging for my liking!

fecking hell at basildon we're watching the fiasco at your club and laughing our b*llocks off,you really are mickey mouse arent you,has paul shave left again yet?

he tried to come back to the hive but we werent having it,you wait give a couple of years and basildon are going to be massive, big plans afoot at the club.

Every club has ambitions Richard!

I am not sure why you chose to laugh your b*llocks off seeing as we are higher in the football pyramid then you smile And will continue to be.

Maybe you should have allowed Shavesy back, because so far he has been giving 110% and also been one of the better players.

It does make for some interesting team selection issues, particularly for the league cup game where we have some cup-tied players. Tomorrow I'd like to see us try and give run-outs to some of the players who are may feature against Tilbury, particularly Chatting who may have to take over the right wing role.

Ryan whats happened to Grant Gordon? If you mean he.s aged considerably perhaps it goes with trying to get people on board whether players or supporters and hoping they put as much effort in as the management. Quite funny when the crowd is pleased with team selection before a game and then when a player misses one on one the management have got it wrong again

their tactics are just pump it up field. Do you think Steven Ferguson, Dave Wareham were brought in to have the ball pumped up in the air to them do you honestly believe they are instructed to" hoof " it .

Tucker Dumas Duncan Deane all bad signings.

If back to the point you think hes gone quiet perhaps he likes to let other people do the talking

So to put Ryans question the way i read it. (and before any office boy's start this is my opinion yarda yarda yarda)

If Lee Hodges is back as assistant manager does this mean he takes over from Grant?

This seemed a valid question to me and one worthy of an answer and not a lecture as seems to be the case.

No He won't be taking over, Lee will fulfill an assistant managers role, a buffer between player and Manager, to offer an alternative opinion, to free up the Managers time which of late is ever decreasing. (due to an ever demanding chairman)

Not having an assistant manager was a mistake made by the club, (me)not the managers.

I'm delighted Lee is back, he is the perfect person for the Job and will be an asset to our cub, our players, and our Managers.

I should have answered the question sooner. Sorry Guys

Great that Hodgie is back, but I still don't get this joint manager situation. I'm fully behind TC as Chairman the stability of the club is far more important than throwing money and risk at an attempt at promotion. But surely we need one man in charge of the playing side, one man accountable for playing decisions and one man responsible for signings. I have no axe to grind with either Jason or Grant but in the summer I would like to see one manager in place.