Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Did they resign?

Originally Posted By: Enfield United
....lets look at this individually.

Marcel v's Bastian Marcel for me
Noel v's Campbell/Allen Noel wins for me
Woolf v's Tickner Woolf for me but the bugger left
MCcoy v's Dauti MCcoy by a country mile
Edgar v's Crace Edgar for me
Winston v's Hammond Winston when/if he starts scoring
Roberts v's Hahn I think Roberts has shown a much higher level of good attitude in comparison....

With the exception of Bastian, Campbell, Tickner & Crace the other 10 were all signed by SM!!! what does that tell you?

Dave Allen over the other two every time. (Sadly Campbell was a very hot prospect a couple of seasons ago)
Crace when fit would beat Edgar to the number 9 shirt easily.
Winston over Hammond ?????? Behave, not from what we have seen so far!

Well the areas where it is worse or below par are on the flanks, but Deanes not available and Marshall is playing as if he does'nt want to be here (i'd let him go now), Ellis has been out for ages and is getting back to match fitness (i'll have a pound he'll score today), Edgar is injured and Winston is also short of fitness. Rudi's form has nose dived and he does'nt have the legs to compensate, Reiss Noel is injured and we have a void to play with Wild at the back, hopefully Dave Allen comes to his senses and realises that 15 into 11 does'nt divide and 4 need to be subs.

Lets look at another extreme, Arsenal lost Hleb, Gilberto, Henry and Flamini, they have Fabregas, Adebayor, Rosicky, Walcot and Eduardo injured and their shameful fans are giving the manager grief for only being 5th 3pts behind a champs league spot and in the quatre finals of the FA Cup.

Fans are fickle, well some are, and above all lack an education on football and footballing matters, i'm sorry to sound arrogant but i'm saying things as they are or better still as I see it, I hope its coming across constructively.

Quote:
Marshall is playing as if he does'nt want to be here (i'd let him go now),

You could easliy replace the name 'Marshall' in that sentence for almost any other players name in the team.So why pick on him (and Rudi?).Because they are not Steve browns men??

I think the reason Marshall is so fed up is beause he's always dropped or subbed if he's not playing at his best,where as all the new players seem to be prefured to him even though their form is no better (in may cases,even worse)

I'm not just picking on pre-SB players, I've said Winston lacks fitness and needs a goal, I would'nt be surprised if he is dropped today and replaced with Jermaine Hughes who scored twice for the reserves on Weds. It makes sense.

Juries out on Blower/Tyrone and would be pleased for Dave Allen if he is selected today, but his attitude last week was wrong.

I'd also like to see a straight Jones/McCoy central midfield without Rudi.

But we are lacking width with injuries to Deane and Edgar.

Originally Posted By: Enfield United

It took us 3-4 seasons to get out of the ESL with 300+ crowds and in respect to that league we were the equivalent of one of the Big Four premier teams.

Erm, if the ground had been up to scratch we would have got out of the ESL in two seasons!