Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I hear on the grapevine.......

YIDARMY

Originally Posted By: BOROMAN
Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Thurrock and East Thurrock or as they say Canvey and Concord.

How about Brightlingsea United and Beamount Athletic.

My! You are in a whimsical mood this morning Boroman! threeeyes

Originally Posted By: ronin
Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Thurrock and Aveley?

Grays must be on the lookout for a new home, can't see the council giving the go ahead to their proposed development when the Grays home support has been so poor recently.

"It appears yet again that Grays Athletic Football Club has been left in an isolated position regarding what is to happen once the lease expires at The New Rec .

The club is required to give an indication to The Football Conference by 31st March 2009 on the issue of what are we going to do when our lease expires and with the days passing quickly the Local Authority along with Capita Symonds who are carrying out the feasibility study on a possible new stadium complex have informed us that this information will not be ready to put to Council until the end of April beginning of May 2009.

This highlights to the club that only one option is available to the club in informing the Conference League by 31st March 2009 that for the season 2010/11 we will need to ground share."

http://graysathletic.co.uk/news/

Originally Posted By: CRFC BOSS
or maybe somewhere else ! devil

They don't have many options really, not many Conference graded grounds in the area.

or just maybe Bridge Avenue, did I really say that ?

Originally Posted By: Miller

They don't have many options really, not many Conference graded grounds in the area.

Is it Conference graded? Is that why Mr Woodward has been spending so much time there?

Originally Posted By: Miller

Is it Conference graded? Is that why Mr Woodward has been spending so much time there?

Not sure if it is Conference standard, defo Connie South as Hornchurch FC use to to play there.
Has Mr W been seen there recently then ? ...maybe it could be true then wink no smoke without fire