Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 24th Feb nights games

Butts

Gp... In senior football it is called banter and I am pleased that JJ took it the right way..even though I tried to attribute it to you..oh yes JJ I wish I could fly up to the sky ..but I can't...

JJ...When mentioning injury I meant that someone must have been injured on the pitch for you to kick it out rather that hit the target..Why do u think Cooper left..No money on our bench so u better let him know that when you resign him..Our bench is a testament to our all victorious youth of 2-3 years ago with 3 of them on it and two guys we have had playing in the reserves for a while..

Brunty, good player, sad boots..Ps in the second half you didn't have to pass to me on the stand or was it the boots fault..No seriously thought you were of a good standard don't know why JJ refered to you as sulky...oh sorry silky..

G.P.. Brunty was no 11 or thats what Muzz told me..

Appreciate all the positive comments and the negatives from all at Cove. Sorry about the state of the pitch.. those two blades of grass out of place were terrible and the groundstaff have been reprimanded..Mind you as the pitch was so nice ..why didn't you try and play the ball on it rather that lump it all night.

JJ if you could have seen over the barrier you would have noticed that me and the pea are not one....

Good luck..

GOV.....I watched him..

Thanks Weebs i usually am sulky. . . .you looked like you were getting cold over there so i thought id give you something to do. Was it you that gave the ironic cheer when it went out of play. Ill take it as a compliment.:) I blame our right winger muzzer for boming on too quickly:)easy on the boots tho mate they are one of a kind. Pitch was very good nice and wide makes a big difference.

Yes mate it was my cheer.. We had Muzz a couple of years back and was always boming on somewhere..usually the pub with the hampshire boys..

Thanks again....Ps Did you see that me and pea are two..next time give JJ a leg up so he can see over the barrier or tell him to look under it....

MVSCR 2-4 WEMBLEY

dont be fooled by the score line the better team lost.

Battered them 1st half but missed chance after chance. ht0-0

keeper had nothing to do until he picked an own goal out of the net, we replied almost straight away 1-1. we then went behind after cb wasn't picked up from a corner. Again a quick equalliser

and low and behold another last minute pen awarded against us!!

was a pen but the ref and his assistants were the worst i have ever seen, no sour grapes, we lost because of errors and not putting away our chances,

but we had four nailed on pens waved away and had players booked for nothing challenges while the prem side were allowed CHATS instead of cards!!

Rant over now, but we did well against experienced oppo and deserved more im sure any wembley posters would agree.

Suddenly, our up and coming games against our local derby rivals take on a more interesting look !

Now perhaps all you numpties who kept on knocking us over our ground grading can see why we have not applied to go up,this very young side needs time to gell,I would say possibly 2 more seasons,its no good trying to run before you can walk and going into a higher league would do this club no favours,there is absolutely nothing wrong with being in this league it is a good standard there are many clubs who would love the chance to be in it,you can all knock our ambitions but I am a realist and our ambition was and is to stay in this league for the forseeable future,nothing wrong with that.

Duncs..totally agree I feel u have the structure to build and with Tog behind you guys at youth pushing and helping I feel you will be where u want to be in 2-3 years with more players coming thru the ranks....Spot on...............

Originally Posted By: gertcha dave
Explain BJR!!!

Obviously, without going into too much deatil, MV's present results and form has been discussed at length at Meadowbank.

Your last result would prove the point that you are NOT invicible. I think we recognise your promotion prospects but are relishing the games against us to come.