Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 24th Feb nights games

Butts

Originally Posted By: Weeble
Oh and JJ our keeper, Piercy asked me to let you know he had a big mac with his win bonus and it was lovely.

He may have got his win bonus but he didnt get his clean sheet bonus did he?! Ask Shrek if he's able to get on here with his shrek fingers and type for himself!

The ball is still going up and up and up. Poor technique, simple as! Piercy strained his neck cos he's a fat kent and had to balance out his stomach - not watch my shot hit the clouds!

Shame on you for giving me a bit of stick last night and then blaming it on Green Pea. And yes, i was carrying an injury. My hammy had gone.

No excuse for the performance though. We simply werent good enough and Bedfont Green were! In our defence (if we have one) our 1st choice centre half, right back and forward who are all important players for us have been missing the last 3 matches.
We dont have the money that Chertski and Bedfont Green have to expect

Originally Posted By: Non League Nigel

only stayed for the first half - bit scrappy. Knaphill as good as they going forward are very weak at the back so thought you could have got at them a bit more. We certainly tried the other week when we played them but didnt take 2 golden chances and were punished as they have the best strikers in the league, Baker will hit 30 goals a season whatever level he plays at. Noticed your wingbacks dont like to defend ! :o) You captain is the one we need to keep quiet sat.

Second half was boring, didn't miss much. Your right though, Knaphill good going forward but not the best at the back but we were not good enough to test them. Knaphill have the David James CoCo equivilent in goal and we only tested him once. The main difference which I said to the Knaphill manager after the game is that Knaphill are more of a team that we are. Everything they did down to a hoof to clear the ball was always praised and encouraged and when they scored, all 10 outfield players celebrated. We could score the best goal in the world with 50 passes between the whole side and only 3 or 4 would celebrate with the goalscorer.

I think you are picking out the wrong player for sat though. Won't see it as I am looking forward to playing against your stiffs.

Quote:
Shame on you for giving me a bit of stick last night and then blaming it on Green Pea. And yes, i was carrying an injury. My hammy had gone.

Yeah Weeble, trying to stitch me up with all your winding JJ up! I had to keep walking away, not my style to coat players off especially with the danger of being Judo chopped in the bar!

Quote:
We dont have the money that Chertski and Bedfont Green have to expect

Originally Posted By: johncrow
Bookham 2 Molesey 1. I think the Bookham manager played his joker.

Surely Glynn didn't actually PUT Teffers on ??????

bolt

Originally Posted By: Brunty84
Weeble you were close with your prediction i think it was a fair result and it could have been worse if our keeper didnt make a few saves in the first half. For all BGs passing all of there goals came from long balls over the top that split our back 4 as we let it bounch or didnt deal with it. BG play to there strenghts, the 9 up top is very good (kevin davis lookalike)he holds it up so well and brings your little winger into play thats the BG threat, if you can stop that you shouldnt have much problem but two very good players IMO. Where as our front two didnt hold the ball enough and that put us under too much pressure. Wasnt all their fault cause as mentioned we kept punting it down the centrehalfs throat. Think BG will win the league. We were not good enough all over the pitch and beaten by a better side.
NIce to play on a decent pitch too.

Honest bunch of lads too No BTC for a side top of the league.
All the best for the rest of the season.

That would be Rusty he was at the real Bedfont for the last two seasons but was taken by Bedfont Green after 5 games this season without even being watched, for me best all round striker in the league

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Don't rate them myself, although Dennis seems to con me into buying him one every match!

We'd better wait for Kroons verdict on this one then !

cheeseburger

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Think you will find that Russell was known by JB and had also played at Harrow Boro with a few of the lads too. We knew all about him and as is the nature at this level we looked at replacing a player that went to the Blue Square South, nothing personal Guv.

Nothing personnal taken, some of your players may of known Rusty but you lot did take him without watching him FACT

We could score the best goal in the world with 50 passes between the whole side and only 3 or 4 would celebrate with the goalscorer.

quote]

TC - is that because your main goalscorer is a moody git that not many people like anyway ! lol