Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Results

Flint700

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
As for Camberley Town Fc....

Changing rooms - too small

Pitch slope - dont get me started!! Longer legs might help !

Stones in the pitch!! More like bricks in your case, JJ

Supporters/referees - way too fat and overweight!

Big slope on the pitch

Camberley Town centre - dead on a thursday night

Pitch - terrible slope

Stones in the pitch

Did i mention the slope??

Bit of a slope on the pitch!

Dont know what you're talking about Krooner!!

Right where do I start...

Kroons: Name names of who from BG have branded amounts that Cherts are paying..I for one know its a lot but dont give a hoot.

Jurg: Sorry mate had to dash off I was out with the misses so had to get back..come down again and I will buy you a beer..

Wacko: Bobby Barnes was Feltham manager..( First time round I think )

Chertsey Town: We don't put ourselves down to make us look good. If you knew anything about football ( its not just a round leather object ) you would know that a few people out here know their stuff. I have played in teams that have won many leagues,

higher, lower and in fact the combined counties premier. At present BG are not playing well enough to win it. An honest observation.

Anyone else I have forgotten I am sorry but I will get back to you in due course...

Ps. JJ is the future orange?????????

Easy Weebs old son. You have done plenty of stirring as has your friend GP. Only getting a little back. Doesnt matter who are paying what as what will be will be.

You have got more important things to worry about. What work is needed tomorrow before Hatchett man JJ gets to your ground to tear it to pieces smile

Me never..couldn't stir a cup of tea...and regards to budgets I only refer to them as a lot or more than that..I don't mention figures although I know them..That's what hurts..

As for JJ ..............................................

Ah GP wonder if there will be any Fanta,J2O, or fizzy orange at Stag meadow tomnite hope so cos I do like to crack open a bottle.....( job )

Oh ok thats a wrist slap I will stop for now ..anyway its past my bed time nite nite sleep tight and don't forget to clean your teeth...where ever you may keep them....

weebs and green pea in the bar you are joking , never seen them near a bar , and both under the thumb ,

and there wage bill is massive , but not totally funded by the chairman , weebs does his bit from the sale of all the burgers he eats , and 200 burgers for 30 goals a year is cheap

Originally Posted By: Butts BGFC
Hey Nut , How you doing , Your right , nut , weebs and gp goes in the committee room now for tea and cakes . Must be a new inmage for them.
regards Butts

How sweet !!!! cool