Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Results

Flint700

Originally Posted By: johnnojudo
As for Camberley Town Fc....

Changing rooms - too small - Quite right

Pitch slope - dont get me started!! - Noone ever needs too !

Stones in the pitch!! - Shocking

Supporters/referees - way too fat and overweight! - You may be surprised !

Big slope on the pitch - Huge

Camberley Town centre - dead on a thursday night - Shocking place

Pitch - terrible slope - Awful

Stones in the pitch - Disgusting

Did i mention the slope?? - Maybe just the once

Bit of a slope on the pitch! - I have noticed that

Dont know what you're talking about Krooner!! - You never do

smile

Yeah JJ see what you have started, I'll be strung up just for entertaining him smile

Alb Ees - The NLP have a lot to answer for, our manager rang me straight after he gave the interview and said the reporter kept asking about what he thought of Chertsey's methods rather than the football. They then publish some idiot's letter the following week slagging off BG for being jealous and we hadn't said a bad word against them!

Brunty - Simply defending our club against these lies. We have a terrific sponsorship deal, we groundshare our Avenue Park ground which provides a very healthy income and have individuals who contribute, myself included. The players also pay all disciplinary and fines. Our expenses are nowhere near what's being quoted by CT, they are exactly the same as they were last year and more credit should go to our manager who took the first half of last season to assemble his side with very few remaining from the year before. The second half of the season saw us reap the rewards of his hard work as our results prove. Like everybody else, we have lost some players to other clubs that can afford to pay them more and we wish them players all the best, in fact one did us a favour on Saturday against you boys smile

That wouldnt have been our centehalf would it? he did you boys a massive favor!! smile

Looks like your getting your reward for keeping a squad together.

Hopefully we can stay together at cove as our team is very young and has lots of potential, im 24 and im 3rd oldest in the squad! JJ takes our average age up to about 40 tho!!

Really looking forward to tuesday now. hows the pitch holding up over there?

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
Alb Ees - The NLP have a lot to answer for, our manager rang me straight after he gave the interview and said the reporter kept asking about what he thought of Chertsey's methods rather than the football. They then publish some idiot's letter the following week slagging off BG for being jealous and we hadn't said a bad word against them!

That letter was from Darren Dobinson's dad!

Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Originally Posted By: Green Pea

That letter was from Darren Dobinson's dad!

Oops, no offence intended there with my choice of words but if you read the article from the week before (posted below) you can understand why it's annoying the letter having a pop at us was published:

1234099266.jpg

Well I made sure GP got my good side lol!

Have to say that the pitch at W&E is in very good condition and up there as one of the best being used in this league. Certainly better than the either cow field or dust bowl (depending on time of season) it used to be years back!!

Brunty, none of the goals went through my legs.....for once!

I'm sure GP and Weebs will introduce themselves on Tue (nice blokes), although I didn't see either in the bar afterwards.

Originally Posted By: Brunty84
I would think we are righly placed for the size of our wage bill kroons

Wots a wage bill ?

bolt