Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Today's Results

Flint700

wacko - good call

when we visited ( and beat ) Warlingham earlier in the season at theirs had a similar experience of what a bunch of kents they are.

Changing rooms were too small to sort out the kit so put the shirts outside and stepped in for literally 2 min for the team talk- Warlingham had finished their warmup and were coming back in and decided on the way to kick our kit into the carpark and throw some of the shirts on the changing room roof.

Originally Posted By: Weeble
Mind you I wouldn't have got out of bed to play football for less than 200 but then I was class...

200 burgers or 200 pounds weeble??

You can fill me in with their actual budget on Tuesday if i see you!

Didnt think you would beat them, if Chertski can get within 6 points with 5 games to go i think they will nail Bedfont Green,

I believe you will give Bedfont green more problems on Tuesday should be an intersting match gutted im training coz i think there could be some great battles all over the pitch.

I still don't think we will be the side that Chertsey nail as I don't think we will be the team at the top come the last month of the season..

Think is too much for Cove to claw back now, must win against BG on tuesday or its over for us this year. i disagree about chertsey , bedfont caused us more problems on tuesday night plus we gifted them 2 goals, how some of those players at chertsey can demand that much money is beyond me, all the left back did all game was smash it as far as he could up the line dont think he made one pass to feet the whole game. Cant give away 2 goals against any side in this league and expect to get a result tho. Gutted we didnt get the result our hard work deserved!

Hey thanks for the kind words Weebs and was good to meet you and GP on Sat.

Haha I think that was the same one that took Henry out for your pen as well ;), although our guy said the second shout was actually more of a pen that the one we got, so shows how we all see things diff.

Enjoyed the game (despite the result) and there were a lot of positives for us to take from it.

Must admit a lot of the football we have played this season would suggest we are higher up the league, but it's only results that get you there and we just haven't had enough good ones, with yet another 1 goal defeat. That was prob our oldest average age for the team on Sat, so shows just how young it has been this season.

Think most of our side thought it was ny brother in goal for you lot haha!

Was a pleasure to and just wish all my games were so close to home!

Originally Posted By: Weeble
Wacko.. When I played for Feltham in the Ryman it was a nightmare when it was windy as you had to chase the ball for a free kick and for a penalty and goal kicks you had to either get a handfull of sand or get your team mate to put their finger on the ball..
The sand cuts on your forehead were great and as for the carpet burns on tackles..wonderful..

Mind you.. it was flat and the groundsman never had to put much petrol in the lawnmower...

Hey Weebs - when did u play for Feltham then in the Ryman as I played a few games (when I was young) in the Ryman - wow that was a long time ago - who was the boss then?

Haha at the windy - I've played in a few of them - even more fun in the snow mate if it gets icy.....

Carpet burns whats wrong with you - stand up dont slide lol (keeper trousers protect me wink )

Regarding work on the arena - to be honest I'm not 100% sure whats happening right this moment but some work has been done. We won't be there next year (maybe the stiffs?)

Chertsey 2 Cove 1

As far as the match goes a fair assesment from the Cove skipper although our first goal was more down to our good play rather than a mistake. It was a very close match especially in the second half and credit to Cove for putting us under pressure although we defended better than any other time this season by not letting Cove have a solitary clear chance. We knew Cove had at least two key players missing yet we had FIVE first teamers out with only one outfield sub so we deservedly were thrilled in winning against an exceptionally well drilled side that use their goalkeepers huge kick to their advantage at nearly every opportunity.

But get your facts right-our back four cost

I came into the bar and so did Brunty (right winger). Hence why i know that you charge 50p less for a can of coke than Badfont do!

The fumes from the paint were too much so only stayed for 2 sarnies!!