Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest scores 21/2/09

According to an eye witness at the game, a Mauritius player got sent off for headbutting a Bowers player. The sent off player's brother, who was also playing, then two footed the same Bowers player causing a serious injury which required an ambulance.

It seems the ref only booked the offending Mauritius player, then changed his mind and showed him a red after much protesting from the Bowers contingent.

I wasn't there Jenks so this is all second hand.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Coup - I understand the Referee lost the plot, apparently the first sending off was for a non existant head butt and the second was for an 'upgraded' yellow card over ten minutes after the original incident after the Bowers & Pitsea fans badgered him into changing his mind, I've never heard of that one before.

yeah the hundred or so Bowers fans made him change his mind, nothing to do with the fact he see the extent of the lads injury,

You really are a stupid cu nt fella.

Originally Posted By: blanchflower
Originally Posted By: Lightweight

Obviously I wasn't there Rhodes and Mauritius have got some good player with pace but their discipline is very bad. I bet 1 of the payers that was sent of had a 7 on his back?

Spot on the number 7, was one of three they had sent off.

What a surprise!

Can you give my best to the injured player. Cheers Blanchy.

Originally Posted By: blanchflower
Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Coup - I understand the Referee lost the plot, apparently the first sending off was for a non existant head butt and the second was for an 'upgraded' yellow card over ten minutes after the original incident after the Bowers & Pitsea fans badgered him into changing his mind, I've never heard of that one before.

yeah the hundred or so Bowers fans made him change his mind, nothing to do with the fact he see the extent of the lads injury,

You really are a stupid cu nt fella.

Couldn't have put it better myself Daz... drinkies soon?

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup

Couldn't have put it better myself Daz...

Coup - I'm sorry for the Bowers & Pitsea player who got injured last week, all I'm saying is that if a player got sent off ten minutes after an incident in a Premiership game there would be an outcry particularly if the opposing fans put pressure on the Referee, like I said I have never come across that before.