Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

Originally Posted By: Krooner
Do you really think so HTFC. Perhaps if he stopped putting his head and not passing to anyone he would be good. I am not sure you lot actually got out of neutral. Good to see Mr Jupp back on the pitch but he looks a little heavy wink

So what Mr Jupp do you mean as there was 2 on the pitch?
Also how do you know Mr Jupp?

Thought Molesey deserved their first half lead as they played some neat attacking football. However did think we battled back well in the second & got a well deserved equaliser & hung on well at the end for a vital point especially after recent results

i think a draw was a fair result even though we had the better chances to win the game, dont know where your 4 good chances in the first half were because i think our defence stood firm we should have gone in at half time 2-0 up.

second half you came at us and it was amistake that got you a goal our keeper other than routine catches and punches had nothing to do, i think you are a good side with the ball in the air most of the time but you play to your strenghts.

on the pitch look at the picture on your website pitch no different to ours although ours gets played on far too much whats your excuse for the sh##t pitch

our exscuse is no different to yours nob1 we have to fund the running of the club and playing matches is our(like yours and many other clubs)no.1 option,when the pitch is being used so are the bar and kitchen facilities this is where clubs main source of revenue is achieved,we have a reserve team youth teams and a sunday team you try and keep any pitch in good nick,I think you are being very unfair to our groundsman(not for the 1st time)as he does a fantastic job and we appreciate his efforts very much.

duncs, you have read it wrong, i am not being unfair to your groundsman but when people attack my club i attack back, i also feel its unfair to blame our club for the state of the pitch on tuesday, we werent allowed to call the reserve game off on monday. i for one didnt want that game to be played but when the referee says the pitch is playable you have no option. i was just replying in reference to Bruntys remarks thats all.

i think every groundsman does good work especially over the last month or so with the adverse weather, so please dont think i was attcking your club personally, if anything i would say tell your players to keep their opinions to thereselves some times

No1 our pitch at cove does get rolled at least at the start of games the pitch is in fairly good shape. its during the game it cuts up. the pitch from the start was awful especially near the clubhouse i would think charging 1.20 for a can of coke you could afford to relay a new pitch smile even Guv said it was shocking also i remember one of your players shouting roll the fu*king pitch after he shanked one out the ground. I was not "attacking" your club just simply stating a fact that the pitch was sh*t! maybe some of your own players should keep their opinions to them selves too hey? was good fun warming up in the dark out the back too!

I can understand senior saturday fotball but sunday football bring played on the pitch definately not. If you have a base that players come back to then they will come back and spend their money regardless of where they play. Also apart from a few hardened drinkers not many fancy a pint at 10.30am..

Originally Posted By: Krooner
I was talking about Nathan HTFC. Last time I saw him he was on crutches and I believe he had a serious injury.

I thought everyone in the CCL knew Nathan smile

Yep, biggest wind-up merchant around!

He was dishing it out last night in the reserves as well. Elbows and kicks that he got away with followed by touchline banter when he went off. A couple of our players fell for his routine and let themselves down a bit.

Horley won 3-0 by the way and well deserved it.

Originally Posted By: duncs
our exscuse is no different to yours nob1 we have to fund the running of the club and playing matches is our(like yours and many other clubs)no.1 option,when the pitch is being used so are the bar and kitchen facilities this is where clubs main source of revenue is achieved,we have a reserve team youth teams and a sunday team you try and keep any pitch in good nick,I think you are being very unfair to our groundsman(not for the 1st time)as he does a fantastic job and we appreciate his efforts very much.

Don't forget us playing on it too..... (well sometimes anyway). How come the Sunday team don't use the pitch out the back Duncs?

Kroons we like to spread out and keep our options open. Watched Camberley youth last nite lose to Ashford town 2-0 The no 7 for Camberley had bow legs like I have never seen before in my life. Good game Ashford dominated and I heard that the Ref stopped Colliers Wood being played on for a Lammas reserve game at the last minute..and the same thing happened at Hanwell for Staines Lammas 1st team Bet they were well fed up with that...

weebs spot on mate , took over an hour to get to hanwell and got there getting changed and the ref says wait a minute it might be off , walk out there and the bottom end was like a bog , called it off ,

then get a call from the ressies and that goes the same way ,

not happy at all anyway sunk a few in the turks to make up for not playing

To quote our Chairman's recent notes "blame God, not the groundsman". Take a look at the pic below of Horley's pitch last week, now that was a terrific surface when we played there last season and is probably in better nick than some.

1234640965_26.jpeg

Everybody is suffering and if your pitch is in groundshares and rental agreements with other clubs then you stand to suffer more than those that are not, simple as that. I saw an article in the Chronicle today that read Feltham FC last played at Bedfont FC in November - http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/west-...09642-22956244/