Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday Results

Dorking FC 3 - Warlingham 1

Dorking gained a good home league win over mid table Warlingham ahead of Saturdays game at third placed Staines Lammas.

An early goal after 10 mins from Jesse Davis set Chicks on the road to victory, and a goal on 53 mins from Phil Page made it 2-0

A goal with 20 mins to go again from Page sealed the win and although the visitors pulled a consolation goal back with 3 mins to go, the evening was in truth a relatively comfortable win for the home side

Team:-

Dan Coote

Paul West

Alex Hill

Scott Harrison

Roy Newman

James White

Jones Bamfo

Dan Clayton

Phil Page

Adrian Butler

Jesse Davis

__

Adam Pero

Gary Fennessy

Victor Donker (used as sub)

John Kennedy

Martin Waldren

Just getting over last night's match, terrific game for the neutrals, not so great for a BG fan or the defending enthusiasts! Just wanted to say last night's ref had a very good game in my opinion, Mark Ford I think his name was. Unfortunately one of his assistants let him down at the death when we scored a winner that looked clearly onside but that's football...

Were you on the bench Guv??

I took a booking for the team as your big left winger was just about to run up our end of the pitch and score. So i blatantly took him out!!

It was very much appreciated by the boss!!

Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
Scrapped out a win we didn't really deserve for the 17th time this season....

To be fair Guildford played well and a draw would have probably been the fairer result, but it's all about grinding out results on your off days, particularly when the other results go your way.

True... its like a game of ping pong at the moment wonder who will be at the top on saturday..

Originally Posted By: NUMBER ONE
i am sure on a previous post that you said you hate players that go out and deliberatly kick and hurt someone

Maybe not Simon Temper after all then???

Originally Posted By: NUMBER ONE
i am sure on a previous post that you said you hate players that go out and deliberatly kick and hurt someone

I didnt kick him and he certainly didnt get hurt!! It was a clever foul. No intent to hurt. After all.....i am a judo fighter.

The stud marks and knocks i recieved from the centre pairing of Bedfont was nowhere near what i dished out that night. I could probably do with being a bit nastier. Probably why i've never had the chance to play higher!

Oh didnt recognise you Guv.

Have you lost a bit of weight?

I'm sure you were a bit chubbier in December when we last met.

Thought you had a decent game apart from the couple of late ones!! Jim let you off with a few dodgy desperate lunges at me! Gotta say i enjoyed it though!

How the hell are you captain.?? You werent captain back in December!!

Were you promised if you got down to 16 stone you would be skipper?

ATTENTION... ATTENTION!!!! How much is your regular can of Coke in your average regular Football Club???

Bedfont charged me