Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Player Sponsors - Extra Income..?

Fanet Blu

This very idea was talked about amongst Gate supporters way before JP put them into action.Its just that over here nothing was followed up.

Admittedly,now that JP has put this to the fans it has had a knock-on effect over here but our club should have done something earlier.If Alan hadn't called them I doubt it would have been an option even now. Well done Alan.

I think the problem is there are only so many shirts in the squad of course, so those players who are on the fringe and probably non contract are not included.

Originally Posted By: Steve B
I will put this in the programme for Saturday. Presumably people would need to phone or email the office to take up the offer?
Steve

Steve all shirts have now been taken except Aaron Lacey although am hoping there are shirts left to sponsor some of the fringe players too.

I spotted that after spending an hour designing an eye catching advert!!!

I have still mentioned it in the centre pages and said to contact the club to see if there are any shirts available. As you said above, there may be a chance of sponsoring the non contract or fringe players.

What about doing the same first team squad players twice over- ?

Is there also an opportunity for those willing to sponsor the away shirts as well ?

In addition of course-that way-if your 'favoured player has already been 'taken' ,you get a second go with the away shirt

Ok have had a reply and only those players who are contracted have been put up for sponsorship. Am sure the lads who have come through this season will continue with their progress and thus we will be able to sponsor them next season.

Seems fair to me.