Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

This is plain stupid

BOROMAN

Didn't realise there was a problem... website is still crap, but we have learned to live without that. Oddly enough there hasn't been a post on here regarding help at the club for at least...errr nine months. Oh and as for paying for the new ground a new bucket collection will start on Tuesday..if we can find somebody willing to do it.. smile

Originally Posted By: TB&G

Don't be daft Rhodes. This is non league football we are talking about. What makes you think that yesterday's two results will have any influence on that particular game's performances on Tuesday evening?

I wouldn't mind betting that it will be the game of the season even though only the wooden spoon is at stake. I noticed that the game doesn't appear in the Non League paper today which is a shame as it would have added quite a few more to what should be a decent gate.

That's a bit strong isn't it, at least I have a job and I'm not a statistic.

Originally Posted By: chancer
just to also add, Boroman, having been a webmaster for the club why dont you just ask for access to update the site for important updates, it doesnt look good reading yours and others constant moaning on here.

Who is moaning and who are you to tell me that!

Originally Posted By: MCP
Boroman do you want a message saying every game is on or should common sense dictate that if theres no post about it thens its on

Normally what you just said makes senses however, given the recent weather and given the debate on here all week about will it be on or not, I was just saying that once it was on if somebody had posted it on here it might have been a good idea.

If it was too late to do that then fair enough.

How dare Zody accuse me of moaning.

a) who says I am not working, B) what fvcking business is it of yours whether I am or not, c) my computer system is not compatable with the website and d) you fvck off for nine months and come back spouting the same old boring sh!te. But don't don't take it personally..

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
That's a bit strong isn't it, at least I have a job and I'm not a statistic.

Putting my bid in now for having generated a first ever genuine bite from Rhodesy!! Get in there..

cheeseburger

With a little bit of help from your friends! grin

Originally Posted By: coupwotcoup
a) who says I am not working, B) what fvcking business is it of yours whether I am or not, c) my computer system is not compatable with the website and d) you fvck off for nine months and come back spouting the same old boring sh!te. But don't don't take it personally..

A great bite from Coups.... cheeseburger grin