Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RESULT SATURDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

Gov you could be right...That means they have to win 15 games..If they do good luck to them but it also means top teams have to lose 5 an 4 in 16..Could make for an exiting finish to the season especially as it could mean a fired up Bedfont on a good run come to Stag meadow to ruin some dreams.

Again I agree..There are some tough games. Anyone can beat anyone and there isn't really much between the top sides and the bottom sides in a "one off" game. The other factor is that when you are at the top everyone wants to beat you. Colliers Wood are a good side and if they apply themselves then who knows what will happen on Tuesday. Fingers crossed for the right result.

So MVSCR dropped 2 points. That might help !

I think we MAY have had a 'spy' over the Downs to watch Warlingham. We've got 'em Tuesday evening, weather permitting !

Didn't MVSCR have a ground inspection last Thursday ? Anyone know how it went ?

Actually yes he is, so is piercy,coops,Ray,fergie,billy,oh and all our quality players are off. I suppose thats what happens when you are top of the league...

Capt...Only kidding.. Had my in laws round for dinner..on FA cup day ( ouch ) and yes Jb is one of the best in the league.

What you heard was true..done in a professional manner but the guy turned them down as he has stated he is a Green player and wants to progress with us. The guy has integrity and loyalty and doesn't want to miss the Bedfont Green bus.

so weebs you've got the best goalkeeper and backup in the league you've got all the quality players and backup, the sky is always blue the grass is always green and the birds are always singing what a fantastic place Windsor must be but then again you only go there on saturdays so why should we believe a fecking word you say.

Yes BJR your manager was down having a look, would say it was a point GAINED as warlingham are despite their league pos, a very good side. . As far as our inspection, went okay quite a bit of work to do but with all the lads chipping in should be fine if we do happen to finish in the top 3.

Originally Posted By: duncs
so weebs you've got the best goalkeeper and backup in the league you've got all the quality players and backup, the sky is always blue the grass is always green and the birds are always singing what a fantastic place Windsor must be but then again you only go there on saturdays so why should we believe a fecking word you say.

I think you will find Weebs was being sarcastic with his comment there Duncs although the grass is definitely greener in Windsor than in Cove wink Just my opinion, but I now think the Horley Town keeper is probably the best in this division. Speaking of Horley, got to mention their locally sourced pies and hot dogs as it puts the majority of clubs offerings to shame...