Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RESULT SATURDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

Steady Weeble, to win this league you need to be able to play on all types of fields.

All i am saying is that you are no Merstham who pissed the league last year.

I also did say well done to you but I expected you to be a lot better as we could of possibly nicked the result!

Only kidding HFTC we were not at our best but a lot of credit goes to the way you played and harried us. I would like to point out I think your pitch is in good nick, just a bit heavy in the middle..Best meat pie in the league..Quality..And I still think your keeper is one of the best in the league..We were watching from opposite the stand and from my angle the ref was a bit officious what do you think..Also Merstham did great last year and were quality. It will be a good while till another club does that unless Chertsey stay inthis league and money bags keeps and adds to his squad.

Ps. can we have a translator for your manager, I could'nt understand a word he was saying..Perhaps that's why the players were ignoring his instructions...lol

This league is alot stronger this year, Merstham in all honestly won a poor league, but they did raise the bar, Alot of teams this season have learnt alot from last season. Merstham had that team together for a few years when they smashed the league last season.

just look at there team, the keeper can kick it a mile, so can the left back and right back, oh and the two centre halfs, left midfielder can kick it long and so can the right mid, dont think i see there two centre mids on the ball just passed over there heads all game. GREAT SIDE

Wot u sayin Dog?..

Anyway FA cup highlights on now and as Spurs are out I can watch it and enjoy..Good luck Tuesday nite ..... Its good to see you guys on a run.

Think someone is on drugs. Cove the best team in the league??? The league doesn't lie. The best team in the league right now are Bedfont Green, whether that is the case or not at the end of the season remains to be seen, but it won't be Cove that overtake them.

As for their goalie, against Camberley, he kicked the air further than the ball and gifted them a point with a bit of juggling to match.

Fat boy..How r u mate..hope u r well..it was Epsom he kicked the atoms against..we r at home on tue night r u coming over...Ps Barney I am up this early cos I am off to work..

Chertsey will win it i dont care how many points behind they are, they will win every game in the run, epsom will fall away just think they are grinders, its all down to B Green really can they keep going.

Fat Boy he is winding you up about Cove, he is saying all they do is hit it long.