Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekend Fixtures. Who will be on ?

Krooner

Yes your right Kroons but in his days gone by, apparently Ash is in Surrey according to Johnno or was it Hampshire !!! but now he's gone out to grass he's crossed the border grin for sure

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Bookham v Wembley should be on, pitch has been looked at this fine morning and a little work will be good to go !!!yay

Sorry I haven't been able to get anywhere near Meadowbank recently Teffs.

Bl00dy medical apointments.

Bl00dy NHS. No communication between departments.

If the game IS on, I'll try and get down. A pint DOES sounds good. J.

look forward to it Guv. We'll see who's tallest Guv. Whoever drownds first will be declared the shortest. Although i suspect when you jump into a puddle the size of a lake, the water will jump out, and you'll be fine.

elephant

Is that the JBB that is head and shoulders the best Midfield player in the league or is there more than one..And do you want some fish with that chip on your shoulder.....

Its the same JBB that loses his head when things dont go his way or according to plan. I agree, probably the best midfielder in the league. Not the best when he's more intent on using those chubby arms of his to elbow people. We've had our encounters. You wont need to remind him.

I am sure he is having trouble sleeping at nights thinking about it.Seriously tho... I think JBB is a hard player who sometimes takes it to the edge of the law but he takes it aswell. When he got his ankle broken by a terrible cowardly from behind tackle from DB of Cambo he go up, walked off, was well hacked off but just shrugged his shoulders and told me,"thats football." I have never seen him moan at the ref regarding a late tackle upon himself and when he gets hurt he just sticks it in his black book.

Ps.. you can tell him that his arms are chubby...

By the way are you running a book on that bet with GOV cos if you are I may have to have a couple of quid on Cove...Sorry Gov but I feel this year their momentum will win them more points than you till the end of the season...Come to that I think they may win more points than most teams teams between now and the rest of the season...The only thing that will hamper them is their fixture pile up due to the weather,their pitch and their delicious cheese burgers that their centre half obviously can't stop eating