Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Updates

Chris1

Originally Posted By: Pagey
4-4 ?????

I tried that one too Andy then I saw it said(jokingly I can see that now) 4-3 so I quickly deleted having not thought it was much of a joke after all. Thanks to that man for putting 4-3 up. You sod!

Originally Posted By: blue balls
Had you all worried! Rams result a setback though.

Not for me. Had a biggish bet on Ramsgate today.I just couldn't see them getting beat today. Mind you I had a saver on the draw so that cut my profits down a bit,but still a win. I know,I'm a turncoat!

What a weird game. We gave them two soft goals in the first 20 minutes. Pinnock pulled one back before half-time with a near-post header. Morris was awful and he was replaced by Quain at half-time. Second half was pretty uneventful until we scored three goals in about two minutes midway through the half! Game over. The only other action was Smith getting a red card for pulling back one of their players just outside the box.

Forgot about the midweek games!!

AFC Dons and Staines definately in play-offs.

Horcnchurch's goal difference means a point from their last 3 games should be enough for them to make the play-offs.

Because of the goal difference we need Tonbridge and Hendon to fail to win both their last two games while Ramsgate could win one but we could still catch them on GD.

At the other end one more failure to win for East Thurrock would send them down!

lgetabzi1.gif

Player Team LeagueGoals

Haule Hendon 26

Nwojeki Staines Town 26

Pinnock, James Margate 24

Rook Tonbridge Angels 23

Wood-Garness Billericay Town 20

A win is a win is a win.

OK result imo .

Its the earlier defeats in games in mid season that have hurt us;although i do feel we were unlucky to lose at Horsham and it looks as though we are going to miss out by 1 point;which ironically is closer than we got to promotion last season.

RT will then be able to use that arguement to say progress has been made this season !!!

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Hard earned win at Ramsgate with the spine of the team missing,Ollie,Lee Minshull,Stuart Vahid,but local park player Sam Jones making his 2nd start scored 2,for a 3-2 win

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz