Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sweeney are you coming to Scours Lane this Weekend

sweeney are you at the spectrum this weekend?

Assuming the good judge fancies the weekend orf, and will point the car west for a bit of a romantic soiree in the yacht with the second assistant junior barristers PA, there should be a football match thing against Dorking.

I shall try and convince the daughter its a grand idea to go swimming at about 2.50 til 5.

Originally Posted By: RTFC Barmy Army drummer
Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Does he just sell drums?

its a site were you buy things off other people/ bid or buy it now. On ebay you can but or sell anything like computers, broken tents, britney spears hairs, ect. here is the link to the website type anything in at it will probably come up http://www.ebay.co.uk/?site=3&segmen...p=1221434162_52

Can I get some tail feathers?

Originally Posted By: johncrow
Originally Posted By: Lightning McQueen
Does he just sell drums?

its a site were you buy things off other people/ bid or buy it now. On ebay you can but or sell anything like computers, broken tents, britney spears hairs, ect. here is the link to the website type anything in at it will probably come up http://www.ebay.co.uk/?site=3&segmen...p=1221434162_52

Can I get some tail feathers?

yer you can get tail feathers off ebay http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=tail+feathers

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
sweeney are you at the spectrum this weekend?

Assuming the good judge fancies the weekend orf, and will point the car west for a bit of a romantic soiree in the yacht with the second assistant junior barristers PA, there should be a football match thing against Dorking.

I shall try and convince the daughter its a grand idea to go swimming at about 2.50 til 5.

Should be a bit of a turn out this weekend, as the 'younger' members of the Sweeney have finished their holidays this week.

As for myself, I may have some business to attend to, but hope to get down to the Spectrum at some point to install the new PA system parts.

If you're coming along, introduce yourself to one of us!

And to RTFCBAD, no, none of us will be driving an hour and a bit to watch two teams that we don't support. Unless you pay us.

Originally Posted By: Teflon
Nope still getting a blank screen are you sure its working confused

Well the spursfan got on it he even posted on my comments page. Step 1: type Reading Town FC into google. Step 2 it should come up first or second which has www.readingtownfc.tk then click on it

bigshock bigshock Blimey RTFC BAD your link sent me to an adult site chloenurse chloe bolt now got to explain it to my administrator giveup

Nope still getting a blank screen are you sure its working confused

Well the spursfan got on it he even posted on my comments page. Step 1: type Reading Town FC into google. Step 2 it should come up first or second which has www.readingtownfc.tk then click on it

bigshock bigshock Blimey RTFC BAD your link sent me to an adult site chloenurse chloe bolt now got to explain it to my administrator giveup

lol click on the dam link www.readingtownfc.tk it works on my computer so just post a comment on the comments page dark3