Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Plea from a fed up member of this forum

blueblood

Nobody is forced to read this forum - if anyone is thin-skinned enough to get upset I suggest they don't read it!

Much of what appears should be taken with a pinch of salt (let's be honest, most posters are bored worktime surfers). I disagree with many things that are said on here, but everyone has the right to talk rubbish as long as it isn't libellous.

Blueblood, the stuff about mobile phone threats is a separate issue. If true, it's a matter for the police - it should not be used as an excuse for censoring this place.

That is well out of order - disgraceful, if true, about the threats over the mobile phone. What purpose does that serve? I think RT is a nice bloke, and it's mighty hard having to criticise the guy, but I do so because when it comes to management... you all know where I stand on this. And no, I don't think I could do a better job! wink

For anyone to threaten the guy. That's disgusting. I can't think of anyone who would stoop that low though.

Trotty doesnt deserve that but how many people actually know his number?Perhaps its former disgruntled players -who knows?But to say fans cannot criticise on here is silly,who wants a forum that agrees with everything the management and players do?Well I guess we all do in a way,it would mean we were top of the league

Like my mate WelshBob said, can we have a plea for no more pleas? Please??

The difference between debate and libelous victriol towards someone is a very clear line but easy to try to cross on the internet.

No one likes cristism aimed at them. Whether your opinion is valid or not (in your own eyes) it's hard to swallow when aimed at you. It's not fair either, because the person you are slagging off has no right to reply on here, if he does not read it, or not lower himself to acknowlege you.

Freedom of speech is all well and good, but it's not fair to the person on the recieving end of critism in any form on here.

No one knows the whole ins and outs, so dont even try and second guess it. Bemoan the fact that your team is not in the top 3, but celebrate not being in the relegation zone too.

Good grief! One person was so upset they were going to quit the club? Are footballers these days really that sensitive, I can remember when footballers were men and just concentrated on playing football. I can't recall any personal and vitriolic attacks on here. If questioning performance is taken so personnally then I suggest improving the performance and proving people wrong is the way to go. Christ almighty, look at what John Barnes had to tolerate in the early days and some nancies are crying into their Lambrini over some faceless keyboard punchers questioning whether they've done well enough this season.

See Bitch does talk sense sometimes grin

I believe whatever you think of Trotty personally this should be put to bed now and lets get behind the team for these last 3 games. Has been a great thread but maybe run its course?

Thanks to everyone who contributed, esp Bob and Hornet, made me smile at times.

C'mon the Gate