Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Missing: 1,500 Shots fans

Paul, that was quality.

Riverview Red, I didn't know you could turn a dig at the misinformation of Aldershot's away support into yet another personal dig at the board.

Did Brian Kilcullen bully you at school by any chance? Or Botley beat you to a job a few years back? You have an irrationally bitter attitude towards a board who have worked hard for a club you seem to want to capitulate, just so you can say 'I told you so!'

Originally Posted By: tom mac & ernie
Very much doubt it Harry j biggest game in webbsfeets history on a saturday 3pm kick off day out at wembley for the winner.A journey of just over an hour and you bring 800-900 hundred .And how many will you have at wembley.One thing you cant say about us is that we have a glory boy following . The 1000 or so shots there last night true 100% loyal fans home and away.Be careful Harry j envy can be an ugly thing.

You didn't read my post did you?

However to tackle your final point. 3,338 was your attendance on Saturday last. Lets just wait and see what it is for the coming Saturday.

Ok lads think you have had a successful season regardless of trophy result. Think most would of had you down lower half table fighting of relegation.The question is do you think you can hold on to your players.But more importantly your manager with woking looking to replace gray.Dont think i have seen a better left back in this league than Opinel.ps could we please have him on a free or straight swap for Dean Smith.

Kshep, in answer to your stupid statement below

"Riverview Red, I didn't know you could turn a dig at the misinformation of Aldershot's away support into yet another personal dig at the board.

Did Brian Kilcullen bully you at school by any chance? Or Botley beat you to a job a few years back? You have an irrationally bitter attitude towards a board who have worked hard for a club you seem to want to capitulate, just so you can say 'I told you so!'"

You obviously need to make sure you study maths a little harder when you go to secondary school next year and/or commerce, because if you think getting the club into approx

RR I took exception to the way in which you managed to contort a light-hearted thread about a lack of Shots fans on Tuesday night into yet another attack on the club's board. Fair enough, you obviously have your issues with the club's board, but what a spurious link to forge between Aldershot's support and our board's supposed incompetence.

You said earlier in the thread that Aldershot don't have "glory hunting fans"

By that reckoning you should take the same amount of fans to Exeter on Tuesday as you did last season. Often get 5791 do you?

Good God, they should hand out more contraceptives at schools in Aldershot.

I reckon we had about 40 people there against Halifax, I wonder how many you'd take at this stage of the season, on a Thursday night with nothing to play for.

Read this post before replying, if you not sure about anything then ask an adult.

Very much doubt it Harry j biggest game in webbsfeets history on a saturday 3pm kick off day out at wembley for the winner.A journey of just over an hour and you bring 800-900 hundred .And how many will you have at wembley.One thing you cant say about us is that we have a glory boy following . The 1000 or so shots there last night true 100% loyal fans home and away.Be careful Harry j envy can be an ugly thing.

Actually lads the biggest game in our history is on a Saturday with a 2.30 kick off you probably heard our announcer telling you about tickets and transport for it on Tuesday night...nice touch I thought. grin

You shouldn't take offence at Harry having a bit of banter and you are quite correct that the Shots fans who turned up are true supporters, made some good noise too.
Best of luck in the league next season, you have some excellent youngsters with a lot of pace up front and in midfield, if you can strengthen your defence I can see you doing very well in the league.

As i said before harry envy can be an ugly thing.Dont no why you've got the hump harry just stating fact as you asked.But then i supose i should be more understanding as you have no experience as an ex-league club about to return to the fold.The question you should ask yourself is how many will come and watch your first game next season compared to how many will come and watch our's.Shame you can't be like the post above at least he know's what he's talking about.Perhap's that's because he actually goes to game's instead of taking it in via the tv.Dont no about your club Harry but you'll always be NON-LEAGUE.

The question you should ask yourself is how many will come and watch your first game next season

The question I ask myself is "who do I support?" The Fleet. Does it matter if I'm not in the league like that massive club from Hampshire or got a rather naff ground with bits falling down or maybe that we'll always be non-league.

Envy? What, that you're a league above? Whooppppee. The big time. If Aldershot won the Champions League I'd still rather be a Fleet fan. Willy-waving about being a division higher is pointless. I'm not envious of other clubs because I'd never support them in a million years. Simple as that.

As i said before harry envy can be an ugly thing.Dont no why you've got the hump harry just stating fact as you asked.But then i supose i should be more understanding as you have no experience as an ex-league club about to return to the fold.The question you should ask yourself is how many will come and watch your first game next season compared to how many will come and watch our's.Shame you can't be like the post above at least he know's what he's talking about.Perhap's that's because he actually goes to game's instead of taking it in via the tv.Dont no about your club Harry but you'll always be NON-LEAGUE.

You must be bored mate, to keep visting this forum when you should be celebrating with your own friends !! You obviously like the "my dad's bigger than your dad" style of debate ?

If you get any teams with a large following at your place next season, please don't subject them to the medieval toilet facilities that we had to endure. Makes our toilets look like Wembley standard !

Cheers,

Good for you stu M spoken like a true fan my comments arnt directed at fleet fan's as ahole but at a rather blinkerd visioned mr Allstars.Mr Hirst always interesting to read other forums views no belittleling intended.ps your be pleased to hear new toilet block and other away fans facility's to be up graded.So if you do visit in the future you can have a slash in saftey.Nothing won just yet celebrations on ice.

You're a very confused young man.