Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aldershot- Why I Think The Club Are Right

KShep

Maybe. We now know on what basis the decisions were made. Perhaps

the Aldershot Safety Committee take a different stance to ours and, to be fair, they have the liklehood/potentional to bring more fans to us than we do to them ( irrespective of us having 29,500 "owners" !)

Note to Mr Speaker Big Dom:- get the 'kin bar license sorted so that if such events as the home FAT semi final happen again next year i.e.early kick off, then at least OUR bar can open before 1 o'clock and thus generate revenue rather than be closed pre match!

I would, however, like to enquire how the f*ck 5 portaloos available for 900 fans passed any Health & Saftey check at all ! Most pubs have better facilities for far less people !

Cheers,

Originally Posted By: Hirsty

I would, however, like to enquire how the f*ck 5 portaloos available for 900 fans passed any Health & Saftey check at all ! Most pubs have better facilities for far less people !

I tell you something though, they were really posh portaloos! grin

Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
Originally Posted By: Hempstead Gaz
The one I used had a 9" turd sitting in it!
And it wasn't mine!!!

You measured it?

There was only one thing of comparable length and girth against which I could estimate it's size!!! blush

Don't blush mate. I hear nose reduction operations are quite affordable these days.