Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Season Ticket Prices Freeze for 08-09

Originally Posted By: Hirsty
Thanks Mark. I shall wander along prior to 30 April & leave my cheque.

If I may offer a suggestion ? For those of us who are not MyFC members, and therefore do not have have access to the MyFC site/forum, it may be better for your Board to collate the relevant info and have it posted officially on the Club Website, rather than bits and pieces posted at random on here. I know Ed is away at present and therfore there maybe a delay in updating Website, but you may save yourselves a lot of aggro if you collated such announcements/news/info for the "rank & file" supporters.

Cheers,

Just to let everyone know I have been updating the site this week, (and until Ed gets back tomorow), so I apologise for news being updated slowly. It's been a bit a b@stard as well I've been very busy this week as well, what with work, long away days like today and Saturday and other things.

Today the news would have been out about 5 (just before Mark posted it) had I not been on my way to Halifax, and as I know Ed doesn't always make the long journeys due to work and other commitments he is able to get it up sooner than my 4AM in the morning!

Again apologies, but normal service will be resumed sometime during tomorow! (as normal as the service gets anyway laugh )

That wasn't a dig at you Ian.....well done for covering Ed while he is away.

The point I was trying to make is that when snippets of info are posted on here piecemeal, we don't always get the full picture and thus it leads to many return posts based on incomplete or misleading info ( has happened a couple of times lately !!).

Therefore I was suggesting that maybe a member of the MyFC Board may wish to take responsibility for Official Comms. ( if not already in place ) and post them on the Official Website so that non MyFC members are kept informed of developments in a structured manner.

• 3 weeks later...

Hirsty, sorry for the late reply, just about 2 weeks late. i agree that communication is vital. I try and pass bits on, but it is piecemeal. If you have any questions, I will try and answer.

One thing that is being looked into by about 20 people, old and new is a magazine. Early days yet but possibly issue one could be a few weeks after Wembley, although that is quite a challenge. It should have news about EUFC & Myfc, articles, pictures , whatever is thought useful.

===

Main reason why I came on here was to ask if many were getting the early bird discounts on the Season tickets bought before the deadline of this Wednesday. A few people on the other forum have been getting them this weekend and the new 5 game ticket looks to have been popular. Mind you, when it works out about

Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
Main reason why I came on here was to ask if many were getting the early bird discounts on the Season tickets bought before the deadline of this Wednesday.

Renewed my Season Ticket over the phone last Thursday. Early Bird discount is too good for me to miss.

Unfortunately, the other two season tickets that I usually order won't be renewing next year. My father-in-law has changed jobs meaning he works most Saturdays. He got himself a book of 11 tickets - given the number of midweekers we play, he should get to use them all. And last year I purchased a junior season ticket for my son a couple of weeks before they announced the Junior Fleet