Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TONIGHTS BIG GAME

BlueGate Alan

Originally Posted By: redside
Thanks Alex a draw would be good as i said in a preVious post are playoffs chance are slim and other teams come into it if , (THATS A BIG IF) we win our last 3 games we still have only a slim chance cos the likes of tonbridge, horsham and hendon WILL HAVE TO LOSE theres, anyway we wont give up till the big man sings and the support will be strong this saturday, also the ryman premier is looking really good for next season, dartford, dover etc, and of course your good selfs, some great derbies,

If we win all our last three games Horsham have lost. Hendon or T'bridge will drop points tonight, and Ashford have both the Champions and the runners up still to play.

Good win if correct.

Knowing its a local derby ;and advocating that youth is the future in the local paper, maybe slightly surprising that RT was not there ?

Is it first team training night though ?

Originally Posted By: Ian_Sanderson
Surely it was good to see Jimmy there, and not detained on unavoidable business

You know it is these stupid inane comments like this that have made me decide to stop using this forum again.

Ian was obviously priveleded to Mr Trott's diary because having talked to Mr Trott after the game on Saturday I could have told you the reason why he was not there last night (yes he did explain an IMO he had a very good reason for not being there).

I know you will all be delighted that I have now left this forum to all yourselves and am sure I will not be missed.

Bye Bye.

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Trott was detained on unavoidable business but was good to see Jimmy sneaking away 15 minutes from time grin

No idea Joseba why your asking me the question when as you can see it was remarked upon by another Forum member