Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Questions.

BlueGate Alan

Thanks Alan although I must admit I thought they'd be more questions & answers than those few showing. Maybe next week eh? I take it Paul Agu is not with us then.

One question from me for next week.

Why is Trotty not using Corbishley more,bearing in mind he IS playing for the reserves,looks fit enough & dosen't look like he's carrying any injuries.To me he looks a good prospect as he has pace,gets stuck in & can play a bit too.A good prospect for the future.He's also a "proper" full back (so we are led to believe) so in turn this would release Ryan Peters to go more forward where his skills could be used to the full.

Firstly Tony I asked all the questions the fans asked me too.

I will ask that question next week then, cheers.

Fair enough.I just thought there were more thats all.My mistake.

Anyway its a start & a start of something new. Lets hope it can now be maintained & carried forward to next season with whoever is in charge. Maybe even call it "T-TIME". That should cover it! wink

Many thanks for doing something that other clubs are already doing.I think its a good addition this.

As an exile I cannot comment on committment etc, but we ALL support our club and Frankie is dead right (even though he does hate Spurs)perhaps we have been spoilt over the years with the success we have had and remember we may be at our lowest position for years, but Ramsgate are at their highest for decades yet we are still in the same division and likely to be next season, the only way is up !!!

Stupidly, I made the journey to Vicarage Road last night to see Watford go top of the table or so I thought. We were awful losing 3-0 to relegation threatened Barnsley. At the end they were booed, and I've not experienced booing like that before. I'd paid my money and made my choice and gave the team some stick-that's life. Am I less of a supporter-no I'm f*ck!ng not and I don't need telling what to do or say. It's what happens.

The sceptics on here are always being told by the Trott lovers how to support and what to or not to say well it's grow up time 'cos everyone is an individual. The crowds at Margate will be even lower if everyone stays away like some idiots have suggested.

Short but succinct, so thanks to Alan and RT.

I guess the one thing that surprised me was RT comment re: two goalkeepers.

Perhaps he is right that you need 2 quality goalkeepers.Not the way i would see it personally but RT has alot more experience of this than me.

I suppose i just question when there are limited funds, is it the best use of those funds to have two of the larger wage packets taken up by 2 goalkeepers when you can only play one .

I would have thought a senior keeper and a 'junior' as we have had this season was the way to go, and spend the difference on a more versatile outfield player -preferably a defender.

(if RT felt that-why did he release Mitten last summer then-seems a bit inconsistent to me.Maybe he has changed his mind-which we are all entitled to do )

Questions for next time:

assuming they are retained, when do we expect to see Coleman and Yianni fit enough to play for margate ?

Can we push RT a bit harder re: the defence issues.

You have to expect injuries-so why did RT not have more defenders from start of season.How does he intend to build the defence differently next summer.Why have we apparently failed to show any improvement in defensive organisation-is that not want training should do-regardless of the quality of player (which individually has been ok imo

Question:

Notwithstanding that its a local derby,what are Rt's thoughts on Dover being in the same league next season;and what Hessentaller has done at Dover this season.

I think Cookies comment re: Corbishley is a very valid one-alongside-does he see Peters playing at full back or right midfield next season

Originally Posted By: bigtw
Pagey I think I can answer that question. whether to Kiss or shake Alans hand when he stalks him after each game and when he takes him the half time teas.

So, Alan = Elton and Trotty = Hilary Clinton? shocked

Bless him and his brown tongue! laugh

Apart from that, a couple of other comments. At Angels we had the same predicament. Though this season we've played with a young and inexperienced keeper, same argument, we all need experience. But, the lad has done well.But, the threat to him that we'd bring in experience hung over his head. Where do these really good keepers come from?

Question to Trotty, how do you keep 2 'quality' keepers happy? Neither will want to sit on the bench. This is the type of quandary a manager is up against. How to keep a player. How to keep 2 players...