Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

question for the chairman

I bet they were unimpressed being called last time "leg breakers"

lEAGUE CUP MATCH REPORT:

"The second half was a dull affair , but Mauritius decided to go down the route of " if you cant beat them fairly then lets kick the crap out of them" , and it worked as several late , reckless challenges went unpunished. Hawkins managed to escape the leg breaking tackles to score Rangers fourth on the hour."

Who knows?Probably they run out of match programmes soon,not expecting a bigger crowd.They don't deserve to be harshly criticized for this Richard.As i said they are learning like every team did when joined this league for the first time,stretching back to Stansted,Basildon,Sawbo,Southend Manor,Hullbridge,Concord,to finish with Apsa,Beaumont and the new boys Mauritius.

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Mauritius decided to go down the route of " if you cant beat them fairly then lets kick the crap out of them" , and it worked as several late , reckless challenges went unpunished. Hawkins managed to escape the leg breaking tackles to score Rangers fourth on the hour."

I think that this is a justified comment having seen MSP in action frown

We can debate about it and everybody is entitled to opinions but this is not the point.We shouldn't jump to conclusions and point the finger at another club that is into his 1st season as a senior club at step 5 and are trying to learn how to run things.They are gonna make mistakes like we all did but certainly give them a chance lads!!

We'll have to agree to differ.Football wise they haven't done bad for their first season...they have the same points as more experienced clubs like Apsa and Basildon put together!!Buona notte Richard wink

Originally Posted By: Beeswax
Originally Posted By: coach et 64
but certainly give them a chance lads!!

not if they set out to crock players!! That is not acceptable at any level, coach, you know better than that! Are you on their publicity payroll? grin

Well,we played them more than anybody else and one thing i can say about them:they try to play football the right way and if they had that competitive edge that some more fashioned clubs have,they would be in the top 7 teams.Beeswax,my dream is an holiday at Mauritius! grin

Vicenza?I have been 12 months in the Army in a Nato base near Vicenza and it was too cold!! laughsnowmannever suffered cold weather like that winter!Better the Indian Ocean!Do you reckon i'll get a family ticket?I have defended them till last drop! grin

It must have been in the summer!In the winter it's so cold!I can show you the pictures of the rivers Po and Adige that were frozen and people driving in an old cinquecento on it!! bigshock

Lads they did put 4 "programmes " in the changing room . It was about 7 or 8 A4 pages stapled together like a year 7 students science coursework !

what makes MS&P more deserving of time to settle in to the league then teams that have been denied access!

im sure MS&P are doing their best and will improve but surely they should prove they can cope with the requirements BEFORE being allowed entry into the league.

one rule for one and another rule for others and its a shame to say we all know the reasons why.

this league this year is a mockery on previous years.

yes there is a great title race, superb in fact.

but the bottom 6 clubs are the worst they have been since ive been playing. teams losing 13-0 12-0 and what not. certain games in the league are absolute bankers. used to be anyone could beat anyone on their day.

lets hope the situation sorts itself out in the summer and we get a decent quota of teams, run in the proper way and with the correct facilities.