Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ticket sales

...at least someone is paying for it, rather than it not being paid for !!

Maybe our Trophy winnings ( so far ) plus merchandise sales, plus wembley revenue, plus Setanta money will also help ?

Oh...and not forgetting the 10 extra people who will wander along next season, having been to Wembley ! blush

And come on Unc....get yer a*se through the turnstiles at San Stonebridge....you know it makes sense.

cheers,

true enough hirsty..the current activity will be helping finances thats for certain...

we may likely be playing you lot preseason at ours so perhaps we'll meet up then and the beers are on me....all moonies welcome...I'll stick a few red urchin scarves into 'em...most of them wouldn't know the difference.... grin

by the way..the missus is going to the TF and will be supporting you lot...I shall be blimping and cheering you on from the sofa...some things are written... smile

Steady on Unc, I am not a moonie as I haven't signed up, and probably won't as I still have some of my money in the club from pre MyFC, albeit downgraded to "B" shares !! If I can get that back then I MAY reconsider, if only to annoy people on the MyFC forum !!

Beers are on you Unc ? I'll make sure I get to that game then ! I feel thirsty already !

Cheers,

sorry hirsty I wasn't referring to you at all if you read my post..or perhaps it should have read all moonies welcome as well.... grin

as for that preseason should it be booked..you are most welcome as are all you genuine fleeties and indeed the beers will be on me....I'll even send les a pack by mail order... beer

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: I_Hate_Hot_Air

so 15% odd compared to 6500 out of 100000 in Gravesham - 6.5% odd.
I wouldn't call local involvement pathetic - equally I wouldn't call MyFC involvement pathetic.

There is no way you can compare local interest with MyFC interest. The sheeple@dotcom actually joined because they WANTED to be part of a football team. This is their chance. They have shown how interested they are.
The people of Gravesham are only associated due to locality, and they have always been apathetic in their support.

BUT......A high percentage of Myfc members thought they were going to own Leeds!! By a clever piece of marketing, Leeds were top of the list, even after the takeover was announced!

Originally Posted By: Chatham Gary
After being on sale for 4 or 5 days, the club appears to have directly sold about 7,000 tickets to regular supporters. This will no doubt creep up as we approach Wembley day.
This represents each regular fan bringing about 6 guests.
I was therefore a bit perturbed to discover that MyFC members have so far seem to have bought less than 4,000 on line over the same period.
Whilst I appreciate some logistically cannot make it, there are others, such as our North American fans, who are making the effort.
4,000 out of 29,000 members, who have bought in to help the club succeed, is frankly, pathetic.

Quite a few MyFC members actually bought their tickets at the ground on Monday. Several people were arranging block purchases. I believe one individual bought 190 tickets for other MyFC members. I haven't bought my ticket yet even though I have book my flight and hotel - couldn't afford to do it all at the one time. And I am aware of a number of other Irish MyFC members who have also booked flights but not yet bought match tickets. A few members are also planning to buy their tickets at the ground tomorrow. After the initial rush, tickets are selling on MyFC at a rate of about 150 a day which will add up to a tidy number if it keeps going at that rate. The other thing that you must consider is that it can be very difficult and also very expensive for a lot of members to get to Wembley without organised transport. Members of MyFC from Scotland have found it very difficult to get to a home game but a 17 seater mini-bus is travelling from Glasgow (I think) to the Droylsden game and it will still be several hours of a journey. It is likely that only one or two of them will make the FAT final.