Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The MugBook Thread

Originally Posted By: Wader
Cantos has applied to join the SSML group on Facebook. As this is a closed shop and royal secret invited members organisation, tinged with a bit of democracy and with fine pics of boobies and minge and stuff - do SSML Facebook Members wish to vote to allow him on. YOU The Members Decide!

That bloody Cantos gets everywhere! Absolutely no connection with the SSMFL. Oh, go on then, let him in!

The members have not yet finished off the case of brandy provided for the extra special meeting called to discuss your membership, although Bitchy managed the 2 litres of Emva Cream Sherry by 11.30am on her own. Once the case is finished it will be the end of the case, I can then review the casebook notes and the case can then be rested. I expect sometime over the weekend you will become a member of the highly secret and coveted SSML Facebook Group. Or not.

Of course highly valuable human gifts in Owned that should come my way in the meantime will have no bearing on my suspect judgement in this matter in any way whatsoever. Ahem.

Despite the lack of any human gift in Owned that wouldn't have made it straight through the audition for first reserve Elephant Man, you Cantos have been accepted into the prime SSML FB Group.

H has now been joined by Willo TC as group officers.

Originally Posted By: cantos
the Joe Dolce Appreciation Soceity is taking up a lot of my time at the moment.

As a member of that Group myself, I can confirm that you haven't lifted a finger yet to entertain us on there. What's the matter you?