Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Luck Ramsgate

djw

Originally Posted By: Hornet
You are the winner!!! ( you could have started your sentence with a capital letter though Ian ). I don't know, since Butler claimed how well educated R*ms fans it's been nothing but spelling mistakes and grammatical errors!

One exclamation mark would suffice. On top of that,

you know its offensive remarks fom the likes of welshbob, and hornet thats giving this (your) forum a bad name ,if your happy with that margate so be it, i think that you are getting to personal here and your moderators should take note, as for hornet saying that wellsie should not except my apology as ive already offered it is schoolground tactics, - i only came on this forum to engage in good banter,and that doesnt happen here, sorry to say margate

Whhoooooosssshhh! Redside.

Right, for the last time, it's "ACCEPT".

You "accept" an apology. You could "except" one I suppose but to explain it all to you would take too long.

R*msgate fans, ahh bless 'em. They do leave themselves open to it don't they?

Dont try to insult me hornet your abusive behaviour is beyond me, as is welshbob , ive no idea why you two are like it and have tried to be civil, i will not CARRY ON on this forum , as cannot hold a decent constructed thread with YOU last word-- ive got a party to go to- plus i DONT care bout the grammer or spelling MY LAST WORD -

Right, I must be going soft in me old age but Redside, I'm sorry if I've offended you and I suggest you still post your comments on here. I just saw red (pardon the pun) at that idiot Butlers comments. I didn't mean to be nasty, just a bit sarcastic that's all.

Having said that-I still think Butler is a C0CK.

thanks hornet , i guess you lost respect by your last , but hey im a decent guy, my handbag is is hidden welshbob my purse aint open to you , but i drink with anyone im not the bad guy here potrayed by welshbob , you have a problem NOT me , i wont rub your noses in it but i havent stop partiin since wed nite, but as i still have friends north of the border, welshbob and wellsie being the exception , , i bear no grudges shame those two do ( wellsie to big a man to except my apologie) still dont care bout my spelling or what ever , take care margate , back to the party