Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Proper supporters

things is, just going by yesterdays ticket sales, 6,000 people is far more that we get in a month down the ground. So imagine if only the true fans, which i include myself in, just went, 1400 in a stadium that would hold 90,000, we would be a speck.

So we have to embrase the fairweather fans, and then be unsurprised this saturday when only 1300 of us turn up.

For those coming via London Bridge.

The Old Kings Head just off Borough High Street will be accomodating to Fleet fans, and with it being close to Jubilee line, easy to get to Wembley or pubs a bit nearer later on.

Cheer Cheer will also be available upon request to get you in the mood.

up the Fleet.

blimey the globe will be rather busy i feel, although if i remember isnt there a pub opposite and quite a few in the immediate vicinity. therefore as myfc put the original fans of the club first we should have the globe and they can take up any other offerings.

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: waggamick

Meeting at Globe (42-47 Marylebone St) opposite Baker St. Tube entrance at 11am.

And another thing, is it more welcoming than Gravesend's former Globe pub, surely one of the worst sh!tholes in living memory?

Steady on old boy. My brother used to run that pub. Still come to think of it, it was a bit of a shithole!