Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Supporters Match v Lego (Staff not men)

Martin

Indeed, we are talking about starting the Monday night stuff up a week on Monday.

First half we played fine, held our own if failing to support the strikers. Two defensive lapses allowed them to score but otherwise we had kept things tight. Second half we started quite brightly but faded as tiredness set in.

It was quite hard to cope with the unique formation that Lego adopted and when you are not used to playing eleven a side it is not surprising that we struggled.

Thanks to everyone for coming along and it was nice to have a few supporters down as well.

There is nothing like a good professional foul. Micah seem most upset when I hauled him back. It was good fun, will try and arrange a few more games next season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Adrian Browne

Hi guys!

Had flu all last week, but just wanted to say thanks again for letting me play (thats 2 games in 2008!!!). Had a good laugh and it was good to get a run out.

Good luck with any future fixtures, and keep me informed as it might be my only chance of getting a game!

Regards

Adrian

P.s. Radders mate. . . that goal was sheer class