Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Travel for North Americans to see FA Trophy

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

The following day I'll be going back to Wembley for the FA Vase Final between Kirkham & Wesham v Lowestoft.

Cheers for that, I really needed to know what you're doing on a day to day basis smile

What's everybody else doing on the 11th? I'm going to the Disney Animal Kingdom in Orlando, followed by a quick trip to EPCOT to see Davy Jones of the Monkees sing.

Originally Posted By: chris blanc

What's everybody else doing on the 11th? I'm going to the Disney Animal Kingdom in Orlando, followed by a quick trip to EPCOT to see Davy Jones of the Monkees sing.

Just watched a show criticising the Death Penalty and its overuse in Texas. I've just emailed your Floridian itinerary to the producers of that show.

Florida....the only place I've ever felt thin!(I was 105kg at the time.)

Originally Posted By: waggamick
Florida....the only place I've ever felt thin!(I was 105kg at the time.)

That is so true. I don't understand the fat ones who have their own special cars to travel about as they are too fat to walk.

What rides are they going to go on?

Chris may correct me here but in one of the theme parks (Busch Gardens?) I was asked to move from my seat on a roller coaster so a fat kid could get on. It was only then I realised that I was in a 'special' seat for the obese.

Originally Posted By: Friejose
Unc, I thought we'd convince you to go back to the Mother Country for this. You could even get the same price flying out of Watertown or Plattsburgh or something with this deal.

I think it would be easier for him to get the tube.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Unc, I thought we'd convince you to go back to the Mother Country for this. You could even get the same price flying out of Watertown or Plattsburgh or something with this deal.

shape up you daft colonial ambulance chaser.....I live 20 miles from wemberlee.... devil

I wonder if he was of the mis-conception we might be the same person, Unc?..........Those places are within reach of me!

[shape up you daft colonial ambulance chaser.....I live 20 miles from wemberlee.... devil

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
I wonder if he was of the mis-conception we might be the same person, Unc?..........Those places are within reach of me!

I thought that as well....mind you they do think we all look the same.... devil

Originally Posted By: 1 F in Fleet
Very nicely put , Unc ... very proactive !!!

thank you for the compliment FIF....I am sure that Josh will see the proactive side of my comments even tho' you fail to do so... grin

[shape up you daft colonial ambulance chaser.....I live 20 miles from wemberlee.... devil

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1

I thought that as well....mind you they do think we all look the same.... devil

Originally Posted By: 1 F in Fleet
Very nicely put , Unc ... very proactive !!!

thank you for the compliment FIF....I am sure that Josh will see the proactive side of my comments even tho' you fail to do so... grin

But I hear you have a quirky hairdo! laugh bolt
cantos told me! biglaugh