Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Depressed.

Hornet

Originally Posted By: Hornet
I know Pinnock was carrying an injury but he looked totally dis-interested, if Bowles is promising then god help us.

Matt Bowles is 18 years old, he's young and does not have as much experience as the guys who play every saturday. For crying out loud give him a chance! He's not a big headed guy who goes around boasting with loads of confidence, he's completely the opposit. Once he gets some games and he's used to playing with the level of experience that the margate players have, he'll be fine. People have just got to support him during the matches and get off his back. Not critizing him behind his back. Same goes for every player people decided to critize on here, i thought you'd have something better to do then to sit around and go on and on about who you think is S**t!

Originally Posted By: blue-boy-gate
i agree with you Only 1 Gate - RamsGATE you margate fans are all t033ers u can critise but y aint you on the pitch think bout that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Damn, they're multiplying!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Only 1 Gate - RamsGATE Im trying to build bridges here with the margate fans, comments like that dont only make you out to be small minded, but for some reason im tarred with the same brush, now i started on the forum like you, but since then ive said sorry to the people ive upset, it seem it wasnt good enough, but before you have to put up with the abuse i get nows the time to nip it in the bud, and grow up