Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Depressed.

Hornet

i still see Karl and Colin, and i know they both support all Finals still at St Lukes, talking of St Lukes imagine floodlights and seats there, be the best ground around, anyway take care and good luck in your final.

What have we all got in common?

We love football.

I'm not sticking up for Ian or anybody and i'm not really interested in what Rams supporters say on here. The fact is we all like our footy and have our own opinions.

Now back to the thread

I've looked on UK planning and there is nothing to suggest MFC have put any plans to the council apart from the 5 a sides.

Originally Posted By: eyeballpaul4
How about something like this?

Yeah something like that but as long as it is cheap and easily taken down. And by the looks of it something like that should not cost an arm and a leg. You guys just have to get enough people behind this so that it happens if no progress is made on something more permanent.

Originally Posted By: eyeballpaul4

I've looked on UK planning and there is nothing to suggest MFC have put any plans to the council apart from the 5 a sides.

It is up to the Council to put the plans up on that site. Also you don't have to put up every plan, as long as the 1st plan is there it doesn't matter.

Originally Posted By: BlueGate Alan
Thanks Tony. Am confident it will be up for next season and you can quote me on that (Fingers crossed behind my back) smile

For or during Alan? If it was up for the start then that would be excellent. Another wet and windy day tomorrow and the lack of cover could seriously affect the crowd.
Steve

Well I believe work will start pre season so should be up ready for the new season along with new changing rooms etc. Time will tell.

looking in the local it says that after the game Jay went over and spoak to a few fans who were booing Trotty . It quotes as Trotty saying they played ever so well and see an attack on me as an attack on them and the players were down because of it so they are depressed as well . Maybe tomorrow we should all try and cheer up or it will be really bloody miserable at HDP . Up the Gate.

Originally Posted By: Guernsey Tom
I might have said this before but wouldn't it be nice for an official statement from the club on the official website of the club!!!!!!!!!

I'm forever asking the chairman for that very thing Tom. Alas.......