Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CONCORD'S MIND GAMES

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Rich what are you on about?they barely come on the forum these days apart their captain and their chairman(and Oggers today).They have been doing their talking on the pitch and keeping a low profile.25 points out of possible 27 is a great run and best answer to all critics.They can only be praised.Long it may continue for them.I agree on being the favourites because they are capable of winning those two six points top of the table clashes.They will have just to win the other games against lowly sides and that's it,it's in the bag.

I'm a football man Uncle and i believe in giving credit where is due.After the Christmas 2 poor results,they have responded in the best possible way.They have not won the league yet but surely they have given themselves a chanche so give Caesar whst belongs to Caesar and hats off! applause2

doah

doh

I concur with Richard. I too have a degree in psy-hypno-reflex-techno-bio-apol-ogy having graduated from Walmart College, University of Basildon. As did Gillian McKeith. As she correctly states, "You are what you eat", which explains why she always look like a dying cockerel.

Concord's obvious "Strong and silent" tactic on here is as transparent as a very transparent thing. It is a sad day when they have to resort to such devious mind trickery in order to win. Not wanting attention to grab attention is the oldest mind trick in the book and I am disgusted by it.

Obviously Richard's technique is powerful, as I sit here naked in the library with a pop-up Gillian McKeith book in front of me but I find playing possum is thoroughly recommended. When you know you're the best why bother? Bees have shown, when they want to, they can wipe the floor with any team. The poor result and comedic performances are simply a trap that have lulled many a team this season. For further proof, look no further than the legendary Roy Keane who has his Sunderland superstars playing exactly the same as the Walmart lads.

Concord, we are onto you.

good point groynestrain,if your interested in obtaining anymore degrees the clarksville institute are doing a two-for one offer during april. i'm looking to buy 'metapsyhics' for $40 and get 'media studies' for free.

please blanchie tell me more,if its true it means i've had an excellent week for my letter writing skills as i had two letters published in the echo,one in the new musical express and got 'letter of the week' in 'womans own'.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Rich what are you on about?they barely come on the forum these days apart their captain and their chairman(and Oggers today).They have been doing their talking on the pitch and keeping a low profile.25 points out of possible 27 is a great run and best answer to all critics.They can only be praised.Long it may continue for them.I agree on being the favourites because they are capable of winning those two six points top of the table clashes.They will have just to win the other games against lowly sides and that's it,it's in the bag.

doah

Richard 123 is clearly a loony. I suppose he will blame those at Conkers for influencing the Zimbabwe elections as well!

Originally Posted By: richard193
please blanchie tell me more,if its true it means i've had an excellent week for my letter writing skills as i had two letters published in the echo,one in the new musical express and got 'letter of the week' in 'womans own'.

It is true bow

And...If you leave me sitting here like this much longer you'll be able to hang your rosettes on me!