Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays game!!!

ooh!!bodyform

Originally Posted By: Mundz
Let me get this straight, U got Ryan Peters as a Right Back hahahahaha.

He is your best player very attacking should be on the wing or upfront to be fair where he whould be more useful what is Trotty thinking.

Let's be honest. You don't have a clue. Relying on FM for information is no replacement for seeing him week in week out. He can do a job at right back, a very good job, but I think he's getting frustrated there now, because he prefers to play further forward. And I fail to see why Corbishley can't play at right back for us.

Sheer complacency when we went 2-0 up. Mind you, we should have seen it coming: winning at the break, Trotty would have told the players that the game was over. And we really should have pushed home the advantage after going 2 up.

Why oh why are we so awful at the back? Despite what others said, even with Trotty on the pitch, we looked dreadful, I thought. If they had taken their chances, and Scotty hadn't pulled off three top saves, we would have been 3-1 down at the break. And then the clown brought himself off, and brought on Goodfellow. No pace, no positioning sense, can't tackle; he must have come straight from the Trotty school of defending. And what about substitutions!? I know nothing about being a manager but anyone with half a brain knows that even a non-tactical substitution (straight swap: Martin for Side?) can provide that bit of spark needed to grab a goal.

Season is over now. Only pride left to play for, starting with Ramsgate tomorrow. But I can only see one result: a home win. And when that happens, and the ultimate humiliation of them finishing above us for God knows how many years, perhaps then everyone else will realise that Trotty is not a good manager. He has to go at the end of the season.

Originally Posted By: TonyM
IMO,Peters needs a good kick up the As#e,out of position for most of the game and poss? two goals down to him?

But surely he is not a defender so maybe him being caught out of position is to be expected a bit. A tried and trusted right-back would have probably prevented the first two and, who knows, maybe even closed down the guy that got the third.
I personally think that Ryan has done well considering he is an attacking player and I think that if we saw him on the right side of midfield (closer to his actual position) we would see a much better player. Corbishley right-back, Peters right-midfield?
Steve

Agree 100%,But,if the gaffer wants you to play there and if that player agrees to then as a pro;he knows what job he has to do,he has done that for the Gate since he first played so there is no excuse for his very bad performance yesterday,if on the other hand he cant do the job at full back he should tell the gaffer he is not happy at being there.

Typical Trott, playing a quality attacking player at full back. Trott is a [****!!****] clown, has taken the club nowhere. Attendances will keep falling and I will admit me and my three mates who were loyal regular supporters have lost interest and haven't been for weeks I'm glad to say. This should not be a difficult league to get out of and here we are mid-table and being humiliated by our rivals. It's time for CHANGE!

I disagree when you say it's not a difficult league to get out of, because i think it is, but we had our best oppurtunity last season and blew it. However we should be doing better witht he wage budget we have. I agree that attendances will keep dropping, because i think we have become very boring to watch of late.

I stick by when i say i don't want Trott here next, even if we go on to the win the KSC i will want change. No point sacking him until the end of the season though.

this league is harder than Conf Sth , by a long way . The 3 that were promoted last season are right up there in the dog fight . This is a very tight league with at least 7-8 very good clubs that would fit in or surpass other clubs with ease from Conf sth . Money does help yes and that shows with Chelmo strolling away from everyone this yr but team spirit is far better than anything else around and there is obviously alot of spirit in this league this season . You could put 15 Conf sth clubs in the Ryman Prem and they would struggle just as much as they do now . So my point is we are doing ok its alot slower than we maybe thought it would be but Rome was`nt built in a day , Fergie did`nt win things straight off at Utd , but they got there . The rams have left Wardy to get on with it and its working there so leave Trotty for now he will learn, maybe the hard way but lets hope he can take us further and do what they are doing at Ramsgate . They aint got no budget like ours so it goes to show you don`t always need it .Up the gate.