Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MFC vs Wealdstone - LIVE COMMENTARY ......

Wellsie

personally yes i think possibly after ramsgate game, but you can never second guess our club but you have to wonder what more can Robin Trott achieve. too many late signings not enough time for the team to gel prop i believe in order to achieve great things in football you need to have a strong squad and team BEFORE or CETAINLY VERY EARLY IN A SEASON and this wasnt the case i did say at start of season ramsgate looked streets ahead in terms of preparation at the start of the season and this late in the season its starting to show(these are only my opinions in case someone starts getting shirty)

With Trotty going off he totally opened up that side of the pitch . By bringing Goodfellow on who was not match fit by a long way and having Peters next to him just opened up a great big hole that Wealdstone just used to punish us with . Peters needs to play in his true position and i think thats why he seems to be losing his way especially over the last 3 games , don`t get me wrong he`s a quality player it just seems that he`s lost his way . We need to put pace down the wings on Monday because we won`t break through the middle to easy so the trickairy of Peters and Jacko down each side could be our only chance of something . Macca will need to pull there defence clear of Rob allowing him to hold the ball for Pinns to hopefully pop up with a goal . Up the Gate.

Originally Posted By: hartsdownfan
With Trotty going off he totally opened up that side of the pitch . By bringing Goodfellow on who was not match fit by a long way and having Peters next to him just opened up a great big hole that Wealdstone just used to punish us with . Peters needs to play in his true position and i think thats why he seems to be losing his way especially over the last 3 games , don`t get me wrong he`s a quality player it just seems that he`s lost his way . We need to put pace down the wings on Monday because we won`t break through the middle to easy so the trickairy of Peters and Jacko down each side could be our only chance of something . Macca will need to pull there defence clear of Rob allowing him to hold the ball for Pinns to hopefully pop up with a goal . Up the Gate.

Agree with most of that but trickery of Jacko? His legs are going I'm afraid and he can put in a fantastic cross, but he's pretty predictable. Martin and Peters on the wing please.