Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who will pick the team @Wembly?

JimGNFC

Originally Posted By: OKUZ
Tell me what the [****!!****] heather mills has got to do with Ebbsfleet united, please keep your drivel off this site it is not welcomed.

Er, what idiot put you in charge?

BTW lads, keep on with the HMM jokes, you have put a big sile on my face with them today grin

I grew up with the merseybeat..the stones..the whole 60's madness...radio caroline..radio london...the marquee club...the barn..the florida ballroom....smartarse maybe... but I was there...I had money and I saw it and lived it all....

macca was and is part of this countries social revolution and is now... quite rightly.. a national institution...his (and lennons) music will transecend decades possibly centuries...and that foul mouthed.. crippled..fat geordie slut wasn't fit to lick his ar5e let alone his balls...

I once knew a girl... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I grew up with the merseybeat..the stones..the whole 60's madness...radio caroline..radio london...the marquee club...the barn..the florida ballroom....smartarse maybe... but I was there...I had money and I saw it and lived it all....

macca was and is part of this countries social revolution and is now... quite rightly.. a national institution...his (and lennons) music will transecend decades possibly centuries...and that foul mouthed.. crippled..fat geordie slut wasn't fit to lick his ar5e let alone his balls...

You missed out the Troggs, Yardbyrds, and the Ilford pally

Top post UU. Pure class.

Originally Posted By: BustaGut

You missed out the Troggs, Yardbyrds, and the Ilford pally

I was there too ..I was everywhere...but that was later....in the beginning it was sir fab four...streatham lacarno was the best one by the way.....now that was seriously a sign of the times...nelsons column in lancashire...the only time the beatles and the stones took to the same stage...ken dodd as well (what the fck was he doing there) grin

the who and manfred mann at the florida ballroom in brighton....the regent ballroom in brighton and lou christie belting out his stuff on new years eve 1965...

had the pleasure of paul jones and the reincarnated earth band playing at my club in the 90's ....he was the best one ever....jimmy james...the four tops...the supremes...we had them all and fanstatic it was to relive the memories of an upbringing that fortunately put me into the right place at the right time..........

ella at the white elephant on the river in the 80's before she died...I was there....best ever cabaret performance...

the birth of the jam sessions at ronnie scotts in the 80's.....could never explain that if you were not there...

frankie vallie at my first wedding...sweet sensation at the second....lionel richie at the third....

fck knows who will turn up to the next one shortly...grin

great stuff....

Originally Posted By: waggamick

frankie vallie at my first wedding...sweet sensation at the second....lionel richie at the third....

fck knows who will turn up to the next one shortly...grin

Heather Mills?

Get a prenup!

ha ha...no prenup needed with this lady..she owns everything already.... grin

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars
She was lucky though that Paul's Lawyers didn't bring her to her knees.

Why did a girl her age fall for a guy like him anyway? He must have swept her off her feet.

Pun Hat Trick giveup

Hat Tricks remind me of Shane Warne...hang on...wasn't he a leg spinner?