Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who will pick the team @Wembly?

JimGNFC

hEY Hoo .. i AM GETING (sp) pis**d off with all this cr*p, I mean carp. Just 'cos Harry J gets a bit pissed up, and speaks his mind, on the MyFC board. Good on him!! But, doesn't meAN that all MyFC people are (foreign) carp.. or otherwise.. Cmon everyeone! ..Well-done Harry J

Great to see a serious discussion. How can Myfc fans be put down so often when they come here to read the "Real" fans opinion on an important topic and end up reading trash.

At least on the Myfc site the issues are discussed properly that's all I can say.

I haven't logged in here for a long long time but I always read the posts so I fully realise that rather than just address what I've said and actually discuss something properly you will put all your efforts into giving your wrath to me. Go ahead, I doubt I'll log in here again, there's no worthwhile discussion to be had.

Originally Posted By: PatMan
Originally Posted By: OKUZ
Tell me what the [****!!****] heather mills has got to do with Ebbsfleet united, please keep your drivel off this site it is not welcomed.

LOL - should I.....? No, best not....

Sounds like someone is hopping mad

Originally Posted By: ItsBusiness
Great to see a serious discussion. How can Myfc fans be put down so often when they come here to read the "Real" fans opinion on an important topic and end up reading trash.

Thanks alot for that mate. As we were saying Heather Mills.

Apparantly she gets excited watchng cup games. She said it's been a long time since she was involved in a two legged affair.

Originally Posted By: ItsBusiness

At least on the Myfc site the issues are discussed properly that's all I can say.
I haven't logged in here for a long long time but I always read the posts so I fully realise that rather than just address what I've said and actually discuss something properly you will put all your efforts into giving your wrath to me. Go ahead, I doubt I'll log in here again, there's no worthwhile discussion to be had.

Ah, you again.....

Plenty of serious discussion, and not so serious banter to be viewed here mate ! I must have said this before but, if you object or don't like it, please feel free to f*ck off during any hymm !!

If you want serious, then here goes.....

Let Liam do what he wants until the end of the season.....then you can vote or jump up and down or sulk or do whatever £35 entitles you to to next season !!! Sign up Joe Cole though, a great player......but I suppose we'll end up with Old King !!!

Jog on !

Cheers,

Originally Posted By: OKUZ
Tell me what the [****!!****] heather mills has got to do with Ebbsfleet united, please keep your drivel off this site it is not welcomed.

She seems to have a few bob to spare, best not to upset her in case she buys the club......then you'd be out on yer ear mate !

And, just by way of a comment, who the f*ck are you to decide what is discussed on this site ? Run along now......