Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembleeeyyyyy

Originally Posted By: tom mac & ernie
Congratulations guys you were the better side over the two legs thought Opinel had a blinder today good luck in final.Just one small criticism if i may for such alarge away following approx 800+ you were very quiet untill the end.Think you need to organize your singers,drummers better or it could proove to be one of the quietest finals ever.

How do you organise your fans to be so vocal and organised?

Originally Posted By: KShep
Originally Posted By: tom mac & ernie
Congratulations guys you were the better side over the two legs thought Opinel had a blinder today good luck in final.Just one small criticism if i may for such alarge away following approx 800+ you were very quiet untill the end.Think you need to organize your singers,drummers better or it could proove to be one of the quietest finals ever.

How do you organise your fans to be so vocal and organised?

Alcohol

Man what a day I am totally lost for words. Seeing all those Fleet fans clappin in synch was a beautiful site to see. And the celebration we went absolutely ballistic. I have to admit at the final whistle I did cry a little bit. All the players that have played a part in getting Ebbsfleet to Wembley are Legends in my eyes.

Oh and I will most definitely see you guys at Wembley as I am 100% going to be there.

I think you will find at least 40,000 fleet fans wanting to goto wembly.

Put me down for my seat, I think i deserve it, as I looked a right berk in the car when stacies (found out it was boswicks') goal, but hard to hear as chasz had gone made because of the goal. It looked like i was having a fit in the car, it was rocking and I was hitting the horn.

Absolutely in jubilation.

Then i started singing about going to wembly.

Two seats at the mo', but I will be trying to bring more.

I bet that my fellow directors who have not made it to a game, now turn up.

I am sat here in a hotel bar, just a mile from the Aldershot ground with a very mellow feeling and a constant smile on my face. The Fleet have given me yet another great day today. I have seen grown men with tears in their eyes, and I was one of them. I am uploading a video to Youtube as I type, so we can relive the end of the game again and again.

There are 96 car parking spaces at Wembley Stadium left as I type for £25 . You can park from 3 hours before the 2.30pm kick off, and have to leave 1 hour after the game.

See http://www.csparking.com/stadium/default.aspx

Originally Posted By: Yorkfox
I am sat here in a hotel bar, just a mile from the Aldershot ground with a very mellow feeling and a constant smile on my face. The Fleet have given me yet another great day today. I have seen grown men with tears in their eyes, and I was one of them.

fair play yorkie...well done... applause

Originally Posted By: Yorkfox

There are 96 car parking spaces at Wembley Stadium left

Leave the car at home folks. Get pi$$ed!

Originally Posted By: DA11
Emotional. I never thought I would ever get the chance to see the Fleet at Wembley. When the goal went in and at the final whistle I was there with my mates.

Hehhheh, I think I saw you walking past about three minutes before our goal. We both looked sh!t fncking scared!

Today started out as one of the most frustrating I can imagine, but ended up as an amazing day. This weekend was my district's qualifier for the National Forensic League National Championships, so I already knew I would only get to hear bits and pieces of the Fleet game. But then it turns out I couldn't listen at all because the school where our tournament was held blocks all audio feeds.

So I'm scrambling between debate rounds back and forth to message boards to catch news. I managed to get on the third time just minutes before Bostwick scored. Horrible way to follow a match, but a wonderful result to see. Congratulations to all the supporters, Liam, and the players. Brilliant!

(And to complete the amazing day, five of my students qualified for the national championships!)

Originally Posted By: Stu M
Originally Posted By: DA11
Emotional. I never thought I would ever get the chance to see the Fleet at Wembley. When the goal went in and at the final whistle I was there with my mates.

Hehhheh, I think I saw you walking past about three minutes before our goal. We both looked sh!t fncking scared!

Yes mate. Your face was an absolute picture. At that stage I really didn't want to be there. However, 3 mins later there was nowhere in the world I would rather be.

Just fantastic.. me and my Nephew went absolutley mad when we scored and i have now lost my voice lol. The Atmosphere was outstanding in the Ground and on the Coach home and all the Fleet fans were not only a credit to Ebbsfleet but a credit to Kent and Football.

Shame my Air horns got confiscated though lol

Yesterday will stay with me as one of the greatest memories ever...

Those were the most nerve-wracking 90 minutes of my whole life and it was all so emotional at the end. To see all the fans and the team celebrate like that, money can't buy those moments!

I LOVE Ebbsfleet United. So so proud of every single one of that team. And the fans who were there.

So excited about Wembley....

WHAT A DAY!