Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wembleeeyyyyy

Yeh, that was me as well. Visit from my mate who is like me an avid Fleet supporter, could not listen after Shots had scored. He had to rely on his Missus to give give him the final result. He,s off to a darts tournamount tonight, and reckons he's going to spread his Fleet scarf right across the table.

I want a ticket and a place on the coach plaese!

yay yay bounce baloons2

just got in, what a FLEETASTIC DAY.

a day i will never forget, the support was the best we outsang the home fans.

When THAT goal went in at the end i was in tears a really fantastic day thank u everyone.

The players, management and staff did a wicked celebration at the end.

Finally.....

WE'RE GOING TO WEMBLEY yay applause2

I love this club

what an amazing day, definately one of the best supporting the fleet. went absolutely mental when we scored and for about 15 minutes following, throat hurts a lot now. Well done to the boys and great support today, why cant we attract that all the time. Weeeeeeeembllleeeeeey

An awesome atmosphere. Great finish to the game and singin all the way to the coaches , on the coaches. This is what many have worked towards for years.

Liam has created something special. The fans are getting behind the team , everything is rosy.

The last week has been slow , the 4pm to 4:48 today I thought my watch was slow.

It is those moments when Bostwick scored that will stick in memories for years.

Congratulations guys you were the better side over the two legs thought Opinel had a blinder today good luck in final.Just one small criticism if i may for such alarge away following approx 800+ you were very quiet untill the end.Think you need to organize your singers,drummers better or it could proove to be one of the quietest finals ever.