Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Barney Has Resigned

Originally Posted By: Reading Rebel
Yes, they must be payments over and above what the club have agreed to pay the players because I'm sure our new chairman stated that:

'as long as I'm the chairman of Slough Town I will guarantee the players will be payed on time and in full'.

If this statement is true that Betts and Barney are out of the door if we we lose against Bridgewater, the club must be in touch with a prospective new manager to take over with immediate effect?

Strange why Wilko was allowed to drift along with so many bad results and was never given an ultimatum unlike B+B.

wilko was given far too long,although i wasnt in favour of the appointment of B&B at least they deserve to be here till the end of the season.
maybe the other choice, the local manager from not too far away will be appointed.