Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MyFC!

Jeff

Originally Posted By: Chatham Gary
Here, here. We don't know why you bother either.
I trust you will be at Aldershot tommorrow, cheering your new team to Wembley.
Then boast at Wembley how it wuz MyFC wot got us here.

No. I have never seen Ebbsfleet play, and have no inclination to ever do so. I think the MyFCers who go to games are a bit weird - do they genuinely think they're Ebbsfleet fans? Mentalists.

Originally Posted By: clowntown
Originally Posted By: Hirsty
Originally Posted By: clowntown
If anyone's interested, MyFC currently has exactly 1,000 members from Kent. It was 253 before G&N were named as the takeover club, so read into that what you will about how many G&N fans are members of MyFC.

...and your point is ????

Who said I had a point? I was merely providing information. People have asked on here several times how much of the MyFC membership were local to Kent, and Will Brooks had just revealed the figure on the MyFC message board so I was passing it on to any people on here who might be interested. I was just trying to be HELPFUL. Honestly, I don't know why I bother. Ptchow.

You have never had a point other than moaning about why MyFC chose EUFC. I thank you for your effort, but you might as well put your effort into your club not [****!!****] up getting into the playoffs ( no offence ).

The MyFC board will keep us non members informed, or else they will be thrown onto the pitch !! ( private joke !) grin

Absolutely not. I am disgusted with the cultish nature of MyFC, the pompous bureaucratic idiots that most of the members seem to be, the choice of club, the conduct of the faux democratic processes, etc etc.

It is not an issue as since I've said on here many times before, MyFC will only operate for a year. Less than 10,000 will renew which isn't financially viable. Will Brooks himself has now recognised this and is openly discussing Plan Bs (a couple of thousand paying £500 life membership is his latest crackpot doomed-to-failure idea).

MyFC have paid off a few of EUFC's debts, for which EUFC fans should probably be grateful, but the whole thing is strictly a one-year scheme. Trust me on that.

Originally Posted By: I_Hate_Hot_Air
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
I have said all along its a get rich quick scam for a few priveledged people

One must refrain from hypocrisy as it is most unseemly

the records show that I did no such thing.....newspaper articles are hardly the stuff of facts now are they.....

now lets see some moderation shall we.... yay

Years ago when I was working at Capitol EMI Records , I worked very closely with Kraftwerk and have a number of fascinating stories about them that, one day, will be in my biography to be published by Chubby Chaser magazine. One that comes to mind was when I took them to lunch at the exclusive Montcalm Hotel near Marble Arch. We sat down, the m'aitre'd came over and left menus for our perusal and Rolf and the lads put them to one side and said they were ready to order. Rolf was the only one who ever spoke, and when the m'aitre'd came to take our order he just asked for the sweet trolley and ordered a starter, main course, and dessert for him and each of the other three Krafties from the trolley. Mad but true.

Re prog rock - get Steve Sullivan to regale you with his experience with David Holden and Dave's favourite band, Curved Air....................Pip pip! Lord Chas