Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

crowds

urchinman1961

no excuses we are into the important part of the season where is everbody that was a big game yesterday we shouldnt rely on away support to bump the gates up i mean last week hastings 1 from bottom over 400 and theres us fighting for a play off spot just over 300 answers pleased cos im baffled and must say 2nd half yesterday we were brilliant so the stay aways missed a treat

Could it possibly be due to a lack of publicity in the local paper?

Blue 'N' Gold Pete only ever seems to feature R92 prominently - we will no doubt find out next week - what will take precedence? - R92 FCs manager leaving, or the most sensational signing in years?

But worry not, as HFC surge up the table, and that is exactly what they are going to do, word will soon get around.

Was it a case of what with the wet weather, alot of people thought the game might be off? Unless you read these forums some people may have thought the game would probably be postponed and not bother going.

Originally Posted By: Steph
No good beer in the bar,

No good standing position

No easy parking

A poor viewing ground

Do you want any other reasons why you cannot get crowds?

Doesnt sound like you were at Hornchurchs ground then!
sounds more like London APSA's!

Have you got the right forum? grin

No good beer in the bar,

No easy parking

A poor viewing ground

Solution
Drink G&T

Sit down

Walk to the ground

Close your eyes and rely on audio commentary from the eastside

ur talking out of ur ar$e

plenty of good stranding position

4 car parking u've got the road outside the ground plusthe car park inside the ground

no good beer? depend's on wot u drink 4 starter's

1 of the top ground's i've been 2 plus been 2 worst ground's 2

Originally Posted By: Annie
No good beer in the bar,

No easy parking

A poor viewing ground

Doesnt sound like you were at Hornchurchs ground then!
sounds more like London APSA's!

Have you got the right forum? grin

Its not Apsa's as he said no good beer in the bar when apsa have no beers whatsoever frown

still think there should be more people watching us i know our gate has gone up 2.7% but do beleive we can get more in and more performances like that on saturday and i reckon 5oo+ shouldnt be a problem

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
still think there should be more people watching us i know our gate has gone up 2.7% but do beleive we can get more in and more performances like that on saturday and i reckon 5oo+ shouldnt be a problem

I agree mate....no doubt our average attendance for the season come april will be the same as last season or a tad higher but in truth we should be getting more people through the gates at this stage of the season....much work to do in that respect and it will be done... yay

morning UU glad you feel the same as a matter of interest whats the poster situation advertising the game always use to be one in our local chemist in elm park ? must admit i aint seen none for a long time im sure that might generate a bit of interest what do you reckon whats our relationship with the local pubs and newsagents would they do it as a good cause for the community thing or would they charge us for the privilige of using there window

Originally Posted By: urchinman1961
morning UU glad you feel the same as a matter of interest whats the poster situation advertising the game always use to be one in our local chemist in elm park ? must admit i aint seen none for a long time im sure that might generate a bit of interest what do you reckon whats our relationship with the local pubs and newsagents would they do it as a good cause for the community thing or would they charge us for the privilige of using there window

all things that we need to have a look at in due course and I suspect we haven't been doing the same poster marketing that we used to do....there are many ways of marketing the club and its games and facilities without spending much money and now I have a little more time I shall be looking to get us back into the public eye...at the end of the day we are a business and our customers won't come if they don't know whats on offer...

all help appreciated should anyone want to PM me...