Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

majestically sweeping all before them...

Uncle Urchin

the buccaneering urchins ran rampant in the second half today against a very strong and committed ramsgate team equally in need of a win in this massive six pointer at the bridge....

the first half gave little hint of what was to come as both sides struggled in the conditions and indeed the recently verti drained pitch (albeit flat) was sticky...having got a little bored with the stalemate and obviously knowing what the second half was to dish up.... danny glozier lashed a superb volley into his own net to put the visitors in front only for kissy lee to equalise with some deft footwork on the stroke of half time..

second half and cue the magnificent swashbuckling rampant urchins as they drove forward at the away goal in droves..wave after wave of attacks brought the plucky ramsgate players to their knees with exhaustion and the second goal from krissy lee and the majestic third from parks offered little justice as a final scoreline to the total dominance of the heros in red and white....

a superb display of attacking football under pressure for a win and quite possibly the best of the season so far in the second half....dean green my MOM but they were all magnificent and jamie richards on todays display could be the bargain of the season...

well done colin and the boyzees and also the superb fans who once again urged their team onwards... applause

lets be having the rest of them on this form... yay

It was Donny Barnard who went for the ball - but the person who claimed the goal was Nick Davis, who hopped delightedly back up field, waving his arms in delight whilst looking in vain for the handful of away supporters. The ball was crossed by Dan Dolton, and this is who Max announced had scored.

As no Urchin has ever scored an own goal, the goal should be given to Davis.

Originally Posted By: dagger04
It was Donny Barnard who went for the ball - but the person who claimed the goal was Nick Davis, who hopped delightedly back up field, waving his arms in delight whilst looking in vain for the handful of away supporters. The ball was crossed by Dan Dolton, and this is who Max announced had scored.

As no Urchin has ever scored an own goal, the goal should be given to Davis.

no way daggsy...it was a superb volley and was deffo an own goal...but who will own up to it... grin

Good result, well done chaps.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: Spuddy
Thought it was Purds who scored the own goal ?

no chance...purds can't kick with his left foot.... grin

I didn't see it to be honest as someone came up to speak to me I was just told it was Danny...

Pretty sure it was Purds who turned it in with his right foot whilst trying to clear it.

That aside UU's right - we were truly brilliant second half yesterday

Wish we could start the games like that when it's nil nil.

Lee's second was easily worth the 8 quid alone

So the third was bunce, & how we didn't have a 4th at the very least I'll never know

The 'New Boy' Number 12 - well played fella - head up - picked the right pass - definitely looks quality - hope he gets to stick a couple in for himself.

(I know we have established names up front, son, but no one will call you greedy if you go & rifle it into the top corner from the edge of the box)

We is all Lovely Lads! Shoulders back - chests out!